Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DRAGIN IT = scammer!

HE SCAMMED ME FOR A RX8 lolol tried to get my nismo! But of course I'm way to smart for him!! Ill post pics soon when I figure out how!!!

Comments

• FURTHEWINFURTHEWIN Registered Users 284 Posts
    Yeah, he messaged me ingame saying he wanted to trade my F1 for his WRX Sport, yeah right.
  • fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    That was dumb of him lol your a legit guy
  • hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    What a scumbag. I hope the forum bounty hunters go after this guy. He has 88 cars but no Nismo. Plenty of RX8's though. LOL I wonder how many of those 88 he got from scamming people.
  • Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    He got a few i bet.
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Maybe I will consider adding bounty hunters to my Facebook group along with tunes/resources and buying/selling/trading.
    I have pics to prove this guys a scam artist! Just havnt figures out how to post them yet! And I'm not mad about a rx8 just warning everyone!
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    If you message the pics to me I will post them for you
    I am goin. To get them posted today. Someone told me to just use photo bucket or something
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Any bounty hunters wanna get this clown?
    I believe he's got a stella and a z4 maxed that he scammed ! So if anyone gets the chance...
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Someone scam this clown and post pics. Say he's a scammer on forums before deleting him and post pics here! Then keep his cars as a reward! Make sure to post pics tho as proof you bounty hunted him!
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    in the process ^^
    I tried to bounty hunt him but he unfriended me before I could even try. What a loser. lol
    Scammed me for an rx8 lolol
    i found the co leader!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bump for me finding the co leader (about to boot dragin it) from #8 team
    he got kicked lmao
    LMFAO! Nice job bro. Bounty hunters FTW!!
    hexxum001 wrote: »
    LMFAO! Nice job bro. Bounty hunters FTW!!
    he wanted to trade his gtsr for my r34, said i should go first. I told him my friend would be in the lobby and would fry his internet if i got scammed to scare him. He got scared and ended the trade. Now he is kicked lmao
  • LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    Good job guys, put them scammers in their place!!
    bounty hunters ftw