Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Wtf? Gem problem

AydinAydin Registered Users 49 Posts
I bought gems and it says this .. Wheres my gem cie ?? My username is ayd1nnn

Comments

• AydinAydin Registered Users 49 Posts
    Theres the itunes receipt of how much u guys charges me .. And i got none of my gems ... Im not waiting couple weeks for u guys to sit and see whats going on ... Very simple theres the receipt of itunes that u guys took the money and didnt give Me Any gems .
    I bought it when it was 30% off or something ... Will someone tell whats goinggg on ?
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    With an issue like this you need to submit a ticket with the itunes images to our Customer Service team. For a small amount of our users app store purchases become extremely slow but your money s not gone and we will credit you the in game amount upon validation
    I already emailed . So hope so
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Basically what is happening is that for some reason your device is not getting the confirmation from iTunes. Your device will keep trying and sometimes may take a few days. If it hasn't arrived in more than 24 hours go ahead and email us a legible screenshot of your iTunes receipt showing what you purchased and the date, we will be able to help you out. be sure to include your Racer Name.

Due to the holidays we are a bit behind, current turnaround time is . about 12-13 days. We are working as fast as we can to get that down, but it may take some time.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Bro .. I sent email of itunes recipt and my bank account trsaction and the error on the 30% off that gives errorr
    I sent all these a week ago! U guys pissing me off
    Man wtfffff isss this ! I still havent got any email is this a joke ! Cie give my money back asap orr give my gems ... I swear im not Waiting and waiting anymore
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Current response time is around 12 days.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    I JUST BOUGHT SOME LAST NIGHT AND FOR SOME REASON IT SHOW THAT I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD SOMETHING..I PAID WITH ITUNES CARD AND STILL HAVE NO GEM
    Aydin, if you have not received a response (if its been 12 days since you emailed us) message me what email address you used and I'll check on it.

Please note that if you replied to your own reply before we can answer you will push your issue back to the end of our queue.

aznryda, please email us at mobilesupport@ciegames.com subject Racing Rivals

include your racer name and game center name. Also attach a screenshot of the iTunes receipt.

Note that currently the wait time is at 10/9 days.

how do i find my receipt?
    After waiting 2 weeks u guys send a email saying send a recipt which i already did .. And 2min ago i sent it again .... Im not waiting anymore to get a respond anymore ... Eitherr u fix mine or im taking actions
    Im tired of this shit man ... 2 weeks i waiittt and i get a respond to send receipt that iv already sent if u guys want to play gamesss i will get and file a report for cie .
    My email is aydin000@live.com
    I just sent one copy paste and i sent one orginall from itunes .
    Orginal one was sent from my other email iclub6969@gmail.com
    Aydin I'm having same problem been 2 days now and still nothing
    2 days mines been almost 3 weeks
    aydin, contact itunes and file a formal complain and they will make sure to do the right now. i got mine resolved last night..took less than an hour
    and also aydin did u purchased the 9.99 package? if so seems like that is the problem, because i purchased the first two package and everything went smoothly
    When contacting us a mobilesupport@ciegames.com be sure to include your Racer name along with a clear legible screenshot of the receipt showing the full name of the purchase and the purchase date. Not including any of that may delay your resolution.

Dude i send 2 emails wit every details .. It's been 3 weeks !!!!!
    Look when i posted thisssss on fourm... More excuses ...