Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Warning to everyone. Cie is now permanently banning accounts

Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
Sorry y'all. This has been a mistake. I'll relay any issues to Cie admin before posting because of false allegations from another party.

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    if they do not unbanned your account and if you are a legit member. no hacking, glitching, or exploits then they need to unbanned your accounts. if they dont unbanned your account this can cause a huge complaint due to the fact that this game allows all racers to pink all day long and bet all day long. if cie can notify us racer about how many pink/cash per day we are allowed to do before we get auto-banned then that would be a different scenerio. ive seen people get over $2000+ in refund because of their game not working properly. CIE NEEDS TO ATLEAST WARN US IN THE GAME EVERY TIME BEFORE AUTO BANNED IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Admin's please address this. Are you permanently banning accounts now? What is the limit?
  • Sun of RaSun of Ra Registered Users 43 Posts
    I toi have seen people with banned accounts be notified they are staying perma banned
  • 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    This happened to my account. I had no idea there even was such a thing until it happened. I sent a ticket. And I'm Goin to wait patiently as possible. For the ten or so business days. . This scares the crap out of me though. Am I going to be able to get my account back? I didn't do anything wrong.
  • 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
  • SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    x2rz4i.jpg

• SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    I don't even know where to start, it's terrifying to think that one day you can not access your account due to the frequency of vehicles and/or cash coming in or out of ur account.
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    This is the message he was sent.
  • SPEEDY DRIFT 127SPEEDY DRIFT 127 Registered Users 240 Posts
    Admins you need to respond to this ASAP
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    I understand. I will relay the message. Sorry for the confusion Sir.
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Lol so we got fear mongering for nothing?
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    okay i understand now. so i can pink how ever much i want in regular lobby as long as the its not suspicious. during turf i believe i was told unlimited pink since thats the way to make points.
  • ben dover 02ben dover 02 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello, i logged out of my android phone and tried to log in with an ipad with the same email. it logged in, but it started from the beginning again. I tried logging back in with my android and my game has been restarted. i have to start from the beginning again. I really dont feel like beating the whole campaign and re-winning cars again, you think you can fix this problem. I dont feel like quitting this game. It is a good game to play. I hope you guys can fix this problem. Thanks.
  • Jerrr14Jerrr14 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey ryyst I got banned from racing for a week already... Jus wondering if u can help unban me... I've sent three tickets and I haven't gotten a reply... I was transferring my cars to my girlfriends account and I didn't know that I was going to get banned... Can u please un banned me and my girlfriends account my user name is Jerrr14 and my girlfriends user name is riyah17.. Can u get back to me thank u...
  • Jerrr14Jerrr14 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey ryyst help me unban me and my gf accounts... I was simply moving my cars to her account didn't know we were going to get banned... User names are Jerrr14 and Riyah17 thanks... My email address is iltezza14@yahoo.com
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    You will need to contact customer service. Also, please do not bump up older threads. Older threads may have out of date info.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.