Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

BLUE KNIGTS (top 25) is recruiting 30k+

lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
We currently have 3 spots available If you think you have what it takes to be on a top team and produce points like this.

501fef.png

Send a request to join the team and we will look at you and decide.

***Things that will help you***
Pm me screen shot of turf points you have gotten in the past
300K+ street cred

We are a very active team, we share tunes/cars/information very friendly and helpful

Team Name: Blue Knights

Comments

• lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    20icguc.png

i524q9.png

30axsa8.png

2643q1g.jpg
    2lx8egn.jpg
  • gypsyshowdowngypsyshowdown Registered Users 344 Posts
    Yep..this team always top 25..it's ok..we catch you soon..with love SILENTKILLERS :)
  • ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    I would like to join..very active but I do not have ss
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    This is a great opertunity for a big # player to get a really good turf reward for your points. If I didn't have a team I would be all over this. But I'm loyal to my team so BUMP.
    bump thanks buddy ^
    bump bump bump
    send in those req. and if you have screen shots pm me
    bump bump bump
    Still Have one spot open Minimum is 30k we are a serious team looking to be top 25 for a long time
    bump bump bump
    bump bump bump
  • Njohnpier22Njohnpier22 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have 50 cars and my ign is njohnpier22 and ive been on a top 100 team the last 5 turfs but I can make 30k but yall denied me lol
  • jmoney9008jmoney9008 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Question off topic..... what in the world does bump mean?