Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

24 hours since CIE contact

Josh A Tx TruckrJosh A Tx Truckr Registered Users 66 Posts
Yesterday I received my ticket response as to not being able to play on my account. I replied with the information requested and yet, 24 hours later, I'm still waiting to be synced. Trogdor asked me to wait 48 hours, but with a turf war in the midst of that 48 hours, I'm simply posting another request for help by an actual admin. I understand the lack of employees, but I waited my time, I replied with the information required, it doesn't take more than 1 person to do this simple task. I followed your guidelines of waiting approximately 10 days. Now follow through with your job and take care of my ticket please.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    It may not more than one person, but there is still a queue. Unfortunately, replying does not put you back at the front, it puts you at the end. Everyone goes through that process. We cannot simply move you to the front as that wouldn't be fair to the others that also replied and are waiting. I'm sure you wouldn't want to have us put others in front of you.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    As you have helped me with this matter in no way take this as me complaining please... I do understand the process of the line.. think of it as a checkout line. It can be as long as it needs to be... But you're waiting... You finally get up to the front.. you don't get sent to the back of the line because you have to pull your wallet out..

What I'm suggesting is that there be one line(one Que) that all tickets get addressed to. They go in order like you have.. then a seperate Que.. or something as simple as a seperate return email address that goes to another email. Thatt way when replies are sent to that email, those people aren't waiting the full line length again. Then you run into the problem of people figuring out that email address.. my response to that is they in turn would need to reply.. replying shows all prior communication. If someone tries to jump line you could easily identify that when they have no prior emails attached.. then the players penalty for attempting that would not be that they get moved to the other line, no instead that email just gets deleted. So then they are forced to send an initial ticket.

Again am not complaining anymore because my issue is resolved. But merely suggesting that there has to be another way. Maybe y'all can brainstorm a better one in the future when y'all have more staff and more time. Just one in the suggestion box
  • Options
    So, its not that we don't agree. It's simply a matter of the limitations of the program we use.

• Options
    Would a seperate response email be a possibility? Because I think that would be a simple solution.. Again, not a priority with everything right now.. but definitely a quick throw in when time is available
  • Options
    Its literally something that isn't possible right now.