Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

special offer page.

BilltommoBilltommo Registered Users 43 Posts
I have found that alot of the special offers are buggy. when you complete an offer they do not give rewards. Usually I just take it on the chin and try a different offer. With your triple gem offer you had a decided to try my luck with a free trial in which I had to give my credit card details. the offer was snooper and the reward was 808 gems I believe. I was very frustrated to find that after give up my card details that this offer did not reward me with my gems! CG, I want my gems that are promised for giving out my personal info!

Comments

• Options
    BmwfanaticBmwfanatic Registered Users 586 Posts
    Try the audible offer, Legit offer, log in with amazon and once you recieve gems cancel, you pay $0 for 1200+ gems
  • Options
    Thanks for the top but unfortunately for me that offer is not showing :/
  • Options
    Big Mac McLovinBig Mac McLovin Registered Users 81 Posts
    Yeah I've had my ups and downs. I've had offers that I've paid for and still not received gems. I put in two seperate tickets about a month ago with offer support, sent all the proof they've asked for and still I have nothing. Makes me very scepticle.
  • Options
    Where does one send a support ticket? not that I would hold my breath on it. From what I hear CG has terrible customer service. I think the offer was only about 404 gems after checking again but that is beside the point.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Any support regarding offers need to be made to www.fyber.com

As I understand it, offers operate mainly like this...

1. You sign up or provide whatever details the company with the ad wants.
    2. That company processes that info, which could take anywhere between seconds and days
    3. Once that is done, Fyber finalizes the deal and sends us the okay and our system provides the currency.

Something to note, you can keep track of your offers through the special offers page in game. Tap on support in the upper right hand corner of the special offers screen.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    psycho scythepsycho scythe Registered Users 10 Posts
    I'm having a similar situation with the Disney Movie Club ad, took screenshots of the whole process and thier saying it's not identifiable enough, but was not e-mailed an invoice and I have tried calling Disney movie club directly but they say I never signed up...
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Ryyst,

Now I know how to check my current special offers I have noticed I have multiple special offers that have been verifying for up to 26 days. Interesting....
    I am not in the process of messaging Fyber to see how this goes. Once again, Not holding my breath but worth a shot I guess.

@Psycho Scythe, Its a pretty sh%$ty feeling. Kinda like you have been cheated. The whole special offer page is sketchy at best. Lesson learned I guess,
    I know I wont be taking my chances with that kinda stuff again....

@Big Mac Lovin, What kinda evidence did they ask for so I can prepare it in case they ask me for some which the most undoubtedly will.
  • Options
    psycho scythepsycho scythe Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yea it is, most of the time a screen shot of the completion page works for evidence, occasionally it won't come up like on the surveys and your just SOL but with this one I figured It wouldn't be like this because of having to purchase the movies and all the other stuff. I don't mind when a 15 gem app doesn't pay but this was almost 2500 gems and 65 dollars. since I'm getting charged for it I may have to wait until the movies I bought for my son come in and hope the invoice is with them. It's a great game and I definitely don't plan on quitting over something it has no control over but I do wish fyber would help instead of generic " copy & paste" emails that are almost as much help throwing as rabid badger at me