Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Filin a report againts on CIE

AydinAydin Registered Users 49 Posts
Its been 3 weeks ... Fckin sent proper pics of Itunes recipt and name of ge center as well as my Game Name nooothing ... I dont want this fckin fix .. I will do this the right way .

Comments

• SiqSpeeSiqSpee Registered Users 3 Posts
    Been over a month for me. Had other complaints that after a month they did nothing. I'm deleting the app
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Sorry to see you go SiqSee, our customer service reps currently have a wait time of around 10 days and if you re-submit before they can get to you it resets your place in the que. If you message me your email I will check with customer service to see where you are in the que.
  • AydinAydin Registered Users 49 Posts
    Iclub6969@gmail.com aydin000@live.com. Both emails i sent ... Im jus tired of not getting any respond man ... I feel like my money just went to waste .
  • AydinAydin Registered Users 49 Posts
    Ofcourxe i resent email .. Cause i got no answer and now im back to bottom of list ...
  • Cyberkid28Cyberkid28 Registered Users 273 Posts
    I never got a single response either for my email when the mass ban hammer happened but now the game and its bugs are really starting to pss me off :(
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    I'm sorry your upset. We do our best to keep you guys happy. Customer Service is currently around 7 day wait time so if you have a little patience we will get to your tickets very soon.