Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Admins or developers please help

Matt94zMatt94z Registered Users 4 Posts
A friends account was hacked last night Th1ngtwo he had 5 mill and 28 or so cars taken from his account. Could someone investigate this please? Most of the cars were turf cars. Any info provided will help. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    He's going to have to contact customer service.

Just a heads up, as account security is the sole responsibility of the account owner, I cannot guarantee they will be able to assist in recovery.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    His account was connected to Facebook. I have heard a lot of people are getting hacked this way and all their accounts valuables are stolen. Is there a way to prevent this from happening?
  • Options
    No offense but saying account security is solely the responsibility of the account owner is like saying that identity theft is the victims fault. I can understand if you gave someone the info to get in the account, but this wasn't the case.
  • Options
    MARAUDER1994MARAUDER1994 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Such a shame I guess maybe a YouTube video is in order soon. The facebook link for android an issue that's been talked about on forums and pages for a while now. All they would have to do is look at where these transaction went. Be nice if it was done. Sucks to invest real money just to have it ripped off.
  • Options
    zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    This has been popping up with several other players in the facebook groups that aren't members of this forum. Accounts that are connected to facebook are getting hacked on both platforms. You guys really need to check into this. Th1ngtwo is a friend and lost all of his cash and all r class and turf cars. Others are reporting that their whole accounts are being wiped clean. Devs need to get in front of this and quick.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    iI told Rystt about this and he basically told me that security is our responsibility even though THEIR game is being hacked through Facebook. He says its Facebook being hacked lol.
  • Options
    hydronehydrone Registered Users 1 Posts
    I need to transfer my racing rivals account from iphone to android. Whats the best way of doing this? Thanks!