Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Update

Lightning r1chLightning r1ch Registered Users 29 Posts
Well since this stupid update when live a while ago iOS users for iPhone 4s has had no luck with it. I still can't get on game before it kicks me out and reloads and that's just the start of it. Garage is shit so slow and some cars have a question mark instead of pic can't join friends can't chat in game or on friends list can't race in lobby's can't race in turfs I can't bet or pink before it kicks me out. I've been on RR now a while and I think it's pathetic that where getting treated this way. I've been patient waiting for you to sort it I've sent a few texts to foxx and still nothing I've lost a lot now with not been able to play. Not happy at all

Comments

• Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    Foxx is no longer in charge of the forums if any assistance is needed you have to contact: [RR] Ryyst. And I have been informed the new update fixing these problems should be out later this week or early next week
  • Lightning r1chLightning r1ch Registered Users 29 Posts
    Dank your shitting me. You mean to tell me that it takes a member to tell me that there won't respond too my texts. This is totally shit there useless I've been a member for a long time RR and this is how they treat there long standing members it's a laugh there the ones that brought out a stupid update without testing all aspects of it and not to introduce the support for iPhone 4s is stupid
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    The update info is wrong, it's coming out mid to late next week.
  • Lazyboy CTLazyboy CT Registered Users 27 Posts
    So you saying the have pushed the update out by a week. I was told update would be out this week. A lot of us have been very patient. I think this is the way cie is trying to even the playing field between iOS users and droid users.
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Game devs need more people experience. Less Interns it seems lol. Garbage
  • ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Another week of this crap........................................ok! :D
  • lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    for some reason when I play the game off of my data instead of wi fi it works better. Don't know why