Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

9x Maxed Viper GTS' with CF hoods

**** after a recount, i have 10 ***

Yes, I have 9 of them and they all have CF hoods. Selling them all together would be easier, but whatever you're interested in, PM with an offer. A few of them do have random wheels, but the first to purchase will get the one with matching $75k CF wheels.

Comments

• stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    I should be clear, when I say maxed, I mean tuned. Whether its turbo or SC, both are capable of 7.8's.

How about 500k/$5 each?
  • dcampodcampo Registered Users 244 Posts
    Super charged can't hit 7.8 can it?
  • dcampodcampo Registered Users 244 Posts
    Turbo is always suppose to be faster buy .2 or something
    Usually yes, but that is not the case with the viper. So are you interested or just questioning the validity of my statement?
    I miscounted, I actually have 10 of them. All max tuned to run 7.8 with cf hoods. I'll sell them all for $40 PP
    Bump for offers. If you only want one or a couple, we can work deals accordingly.
  • olnuttyolnutty Registered Users 324 Posts
    Do they have turbo and super charger or some turbo and some sc
    I can check on how many have each . But it would be an "or"... none have maxed both.
    OK, I lied. All 10 are turbo. I do have some SC'd, but they're not the ones with cf hoods.
    Bump for offers
    7.8 tune proven
  • Why Not TonyWhy Not Tony Registered Users 331 Posts
    400k for one?
    Still have some for sale.
  • bigg juice doggbigg juice dogg Registered Users 138 Posts
    1 seen your rated at 1669 with this viper.....is the game still putting you into 1668 lobbies or are u going to max? this is a very important question because 7.8 is obviously not going to hold up against maxed cars in a gts.

if you are still getting put into a 1668 lobby add me when game is fixed and i will take some off your hands.

IGN: bigg juice dogg
    I also have a gemmed aero MP4
  • FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    How many left and how much for the lot, paypal
    bump for offers, deals for multi car purchases