Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

unable to complete action (500) error

romesnowbrewerromesnowbrewer Registered Users 231 Posts
Currently having problems loading the game. Getting an error code that reads unable to complete action (500). Anyone else experience this? And if I delete the game and re download will I be able to log back in?

Comments

• Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Having same trouble
  • Options
    La Fiebrua 29La Fiebrua 29 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am having the same problem.
  • Options
    TW1ZTEDTW1ZTED Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same for me as well
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Damn can't get on having same problem, always problems with servers and turf
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    La Fiebrua 29La Fiebrua 29 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Tried by deleting and installing again. Same thing does not work.
  • Options
    falcioni0510falcioni0510 Registered Users 1,027 Posts

same prob also on all my devices, hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    spazinfectionspazinfection Registered Users 88 Posts
    Same here. I uninstalled/reinstalled same thing happens. Pretty annoyed.
  • Options
    Old School TOld School T Registered Users 18 Posts
    it's 5pm and i'm still having the same problem after a forced restart .. wth
  • Options
    baddogg22baddogg22 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sounds like 1320legends all over again
  • Options
    TPOLKTPOLK Registered Users 11 Posts
    Im saving the same problem
  • Options
    Papas3Papas3 Registered Users 46 Posts
    I hope they double our turf points for the inconvenience..
  • Options
    M76M76 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Tired of this even though Im not turfing this weeken wtf!
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Must be a specific server because my sons account is fine
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Samson51Samson51 Registered Users 16 Posts
    CIE/GLC are a disgrace. This is a live 24/7 game and no support to fix this issue. Are they going to compensate people who get kicked from there teams. What about people or teams that had a chance to win a turf car who's chance has now gone down the drain because we can not race. With people spending huge amounts of there hard earned dollars on this game CIE has no reason to fix it. .
  • Options
    spazinfectionspazinfection Registered Users 88 Posts
    Yeah server problems just like nitto. Won't get fixed until Monday probably. I finally managed to get on. Did one race and after I finished the error popped back up when saving results to server. So I guess can't play for a couple days.
  • Options
    accoraccor Registered Users 116 Posts
    My is having the same problem WTF.
  • Options
    FastazikanFastazikan Registered Users 55 Posts
    I am having same issue. I deleted app and reinstalled. It loaded a old game that i could play. Deleted app again and reinstalled and error comes up again. I have no idea what game is loaded onto phone. Sure would like to drive the the hard earned money I've put into this game. Not the 1st time ether
  • Options
    romesnowbrewerromesnowbrewer Registered Users 231 Posts
    Yeah this is total bs, hours and hours tuning, 70$ in gems and having our team drop rank. This may be my last turf.
  • Options
    Valak NaruValak Naru Registered Users 53 Posts
    This is bull. I still cannot play. I've reinstalled several times and still nothing. So much for the turf car. Goodbye gems and money spent on tuning cars.
  • Options
    WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    I cant login either
  • Options
    accoraccor Registered Users 116 Posts
    Try so many things nothing is working.
    BS.
    WTF.
    So is this a once a month thing and as last time middle of turf second turf already.
    No help at all they know this is going to happen why are they never ready for it.
    Como on cie you can do better that that.
  • Options
    AutonymphAutonymph Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too am having this problem,and I tried deleting game then re-downloading it...twice.Still NOT WORKING!!!And in the past when I have had issues CIE NEVER responded to any of my messages/emails.This time I hope it will be different,but I'm not holding my breath.