Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

"CAN'T COMPLETE THIS ACTION..ERROR 500" This ruin our turf ranking

JaCKS SPaRRoWJaCKS SPaRRoW Registered Users 4 Posts
Cant play the game. Always appear error box said "cant complete action..error 500". Even after click retry,it is still appear again over n over. What is this? To happen at the end of 3rd day turf event untill now, last day of turf without getting any notice or info about this craps thing. FIX IT NOW because other people teams had can play the turf n the ranks would turn around for us who facing the same problem. And to remind that today is also the last day for promotion of triple money/gems and a lots of players had planned to get it today. This message has changed to be an essay because WE NEED TO PLAY THE GAME AT THIS MOMENT SO FIX IT NOW!!!

Comments

• Options
    sinbaddsinbadd Registered Users 5 Posts
    I too am receiving this error. "Unable to complete action. (500)". Someone suggested uninstall and reinstall the game. But won't I lose everything? Please advise.
  • Options
    cjp422cjp422 Registered Users 5 Posts
    You won't loose anything as long as you are logged in through fb or google+ or gamecenter. But I even tried it and didn't work.
  • Options
    thereal35thereal35 Registered Users 177 Posts
    Same error man. As for uninstalling and reinstalling, make sure u have us account linked with Google plus or Facebook....if you do not ...then Do Not uninstall...you will lose all. Even though mine is backed up to Google plus...I'm not risking it. This is most likely a server issue. If it is, reinstalling will not correct the issue. As sad as it sounds...we are stuck waiting on glu to fix it.
  • Options
    CHUNK DUECECHUNK DUECE Registered Users 63 Posts
    You shouldn't drop rank as its a ghost town on the game
  • Options
    As a IT guy...I feel like a server reboot would fix this issue
  • Options
    Cubano NOSCubano NOS Registered Users 5 Posts
    Garbage. There are people racing. It always happens when they do large events. Either supercharge orvturbo events always have major server issues.
  • Options
    Duke Spoiler 327Duke Spoiler 327 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm having the same prob. Only got to be on a few times today
  • Options
    Im AdamIm Adam Registered Users 1 Posts
    How is my team going to get top 100 if none of us can log on
  • Options
    Same as in my mind, it need a server reboot..anyway,why the rank should not drop as lots of my friends that r using iphone can play the game turf after only 2 hours facing the problem..my friends also said that more than 5 peoples can be seen in turf lobby starting lobbies rating 1635 to 1665. And what is ghost town?
  • Options
    Cubano NOSCubano NOS Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ghost town means the lobbies are empty
  • Options
    HARD BOOSTHARD BOOST Registered Users 11 Posts
    Everyone start on their Facebook.... I've put a post . I believe I was the first and need to make it a big thread so they understand the importance and impact it has on us.....
  • Options
    No they r not empty..i can guarantee that ranks will change bcoz only few ios user facing this problem n it just a couple of hours for them..for my team,all 20 of them r android user.
  • Options
    I like ure moxy about this...but they don't care. Less than a month ago when event was free for all the same thing happened. I emailed them and expressed my displeasure. I suggested they award any player that tried to login during this time a thank you for your patience. Just a consolation prize...say 25 gems to thank us for dealing with this. Again I got no response to my email. Depressing
  • Options
    [RR] Moxxitron[RR] Moxxitron Registered Users 17 Posts
    The dev team has already implemented a fix for the 500 error issue.