Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Gem purchase price! Admin please read

PeterbootzPeterbootz Registered Users 16 Posts
I posted in the abyss somewhere. To which there was no response. I don't know how to use forums fluidly.

I have been talking with a teammate about gem purchases, and he screenshot and emailed me an image of his price per package, 5200 gem package being $69.99.
On my iOS device the 5200 gem package is $99.99.
I logged in on my galaxy tab 3, running android, and the price for the 5200 gem package is $76.99. I would appreciate an adjustment to the amount of gems I currently have based on the $69.99 versus the $76.99 and $99.99.

I have made a large amount of purchases recently, and I would like to see an adjustment based on all purchases since turf end last Sunday.

I also have issues buying the 30% bonus on my android device, due to the tablet saying it is a high risk to purchase again. Therefore, I had to purchase gems on iOS in order to get the 30% bonus.

The gem packages should be the same price across the board and should be $69.99 for the 5200 gem package.

Lastly, I lost a maxed Ford gtr in pinks during supercharger event. It was my only dnf the entire session being logged in. My game completely froze during launch for a split second and gave me a bad launch then dnf as a result. I would like that car back.

Comments

• Options
    JAYPIFFJAYPIFF Registered Users 96 Posts
    None for you Higgins... You had yours.
  • Options
    thereal35thereal35 Registered Users 177 Posts
    No offense guy...but its not gonna happen. I had a similar experience with dnf. After nearly 3 weeks I got a response which stated dnf is caused by slow connection and communication between your device and the server. The dnf appeared instantly and a emailed them that...to which I never got a response.

I wish you luck on this issue but I feel like you are probably getting bupkiss for your loyalty
  • Options
    PeterbootzPeterbootz Registered Users 16 Posts
    I know all about dnf. I was in turf for hours and that was only dnf. No excuse on my end. Server must have been issue, unless it was instigated by the opposing racer. Unsure but either way it was my first max car pinks in that event.