Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Error (500)

GwellsdealGwellsdeal Registered Users 101 Posts
Well I noticed the rating on cars would jump up and down so I refreshed and now getting. Unable to complete action error 500
Prev1

Comments

• FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    i get the same.. seems like the servers crashed or something
  • Loiloi107Loiloi107 Registered Users 70 Posts
    Same here that's twice this turf
  • toefurtoefur Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yea. I just tried to race and got that message.
  • laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    Tried restarting and reinstalling on my iPhone. Still not working. Must be a bigger issue
  • GwellsdealGwellsdeal Registered Users 101 Posts
    Well hopefully they finally get the game running good. Lol
  • EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Yep. Was just playing and got text. Tried to log back on error 500
  • NSXNSX Registered Users 42 Posts
    Link removed
  • SteveSteve Registered Users 7 Posts
    Not sure what that link is about, but yeah. ERROR 500 in the middle of a event.
    Not good timing, please fix soon
  • custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I get it to
  • the elementsthe elements Registered Users 24 Posts
    Anyone tryed restarting or deleting and reinstalling app
  • NeojpnNeojpn Registered Users 4 Posts
    Me too!
    Today just now is error occured
    When start app in step 3 is show message Unable to complete action (500).
    Push Reload and retry button is never start again . I use iphone5 . This is a bigger bug? Please fix this bug. We cannot play this game anymore
  • jan190341jan190341 Registered Users 28 Posts
    il deleted the game and reinstalled it but still i get !!! Unable to complete action (500)
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Looking into it
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• tony0615tony0615 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I woke up and have same error 500 please fixed
  • gitemmm131gitemmm131 Registered Users 725 Posts
    Yes this is ridiculous my team is do our best yet....not to mention this is my addiction and still working on my tunes. Then I wake up to error 500!! Sounds to me this racer showdown needs to be put on hold if that's what's causing this...
  • D14BLOXD14BLOX Registered Users 2 Posts
    I removed the game from my iphone and installed it again but the error 500 is not gone
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Me too. What's the scoop?
  • NSXNSX Registered Users 42 Posts
    From www.about.com

PC Support
    Troubleshooting Guides
    How-To's & Tutorials
    Getting Support
    Software Tools
    Hardware Tools
    Command Line Reference
    Parts of a Computer
    500 Internal Server Error
    How To Fix a 500 Internal Server Error

By Tim Fisher, PC Support Expert
    How You Might See the 500 Error

The 500 Internal Server Error message might be seen in any number of ways because each website is allowed to customize the message. Here are several common ways that you might see the HTTP 500 error:

"500 Internal Server Error"

"HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error"

"Temporary Error (500)"

"Internal Server Error"

"HTTP 500 Internal Error"

"500 Error"

"HTTP Error 500"

"500. That's an error."
    Ads
    IIs Bad
    Server Configuration
    500 Internal Server Error
    502 Bad Gateway
    Windows Fix
    Catch Your Cheater Spouse
    spokeo.com/Cheating-Spouse-Search
    Enter Their Email Address. See Hidden Social Profiles & Pics Now!
    500 Internal Server Error messages can show up in any browser in any operating system.

In Internet Explorer, the message The website cannot display the page often indicates an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. A 405 Method Not Allowed error is another possibility but you can be sure by looking for either 500 or 405 in the IE title bar.

Most of the time, a 500 Internal Server Error displays inside the Internet browser window, just as web pages do.

When Windows Update reports an Internal Server Error, it appears as a WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_SERVER_ERROR message or as the 0x8024401F error code.

When Google services, like Gmail or Google+, are experiencing a 500 Internal Server Error, they often report a Temporary Error (500) or simply 500.

Cause of HTTP 500 Errors

The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the web site's server but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is.

Most of the time, "gone wrong" means an issue with the page or site's programming, nothing you have anything to do with.

Advertisement

Note: More specific information about the cause of a particular HTTP 500 error is often provided when it occurs on a server using Microsoft IIS software. Look for numbers after 500 as in HTTP Error 500.19 - Internal Server Error which means Configuration data is invalid. You can see a complete list here.

How To Fix the 500 Internal Server Error

Like I alluded to above, the 500 Internal Server Error is a server-side error, meaning the problem probably isn't with your computer or Internet connection but instead is a problem with the web site's server.

While not probable, it is possible that there's something wrong on your end and we'll look at some things you can try.

Reload the web page. You can do that by clicking the refresh/reload button, pressing F5, or trying the URL again from the address bar.

Even if the 500 Internal Server Error is a problem on the web server, the issue may only be temporary. Trying the page again will often be successful.

Note: If the 500 Internal Server Error message appears during the checkout process at an online merchant, be aware that duplicate attempts to checkout may end up creating multiple orders - and multiple charges! Most merchants have automatic protections from these kinds of actions but it's still something to keep in mind.

Clear your browser's cache. If there's a problem with the cached version of the page you're viewing, it could be causing HTTP 500 issues.

Note: Internal Server Errors are not often caused by caching issues but I have, on occasion, seen the error go away after clearing the cache. It's such an easy and harmless thing to try so don't skip it.

Delete your browser's cookies. Some 500 Internal Server Error issues can be corrected by deleting the cookies associated with the site you're getting the error on.

After removing the cookie(s), restart the browser and try again.

Troubleshoot as a 504 Gateway Timeout error instead.

It's not very common, but some servers produce a 500 Internal Server Error when in reality the more appropriate message based on the cause of the problem is 504 Gateway Timeout.

Contacting the website directly is another option. Chances are good that the site's administrators already know about the 500 error but if you suspect they don't, letting them know helps both you and them (and everyone else).

See my Website Contact Information list for contact information for popular websites. Most sites have support-based social network accounts and a few even have email and telephone numbers.

Tip: If it looks like the site is down completely and you can't find a way to report the 500 Internal Server Error message to the website, it might help your sanity to keep up with the outage on Twitter. You can usually do this by searching for #websitedown on Twitter, as in #gmaildown or #facebookdown.

Come back later. Unfortunately, at this point, the 500 Internal Server Error is no doubt a problem outside your control that will eventually get fixed by someone else.

If the 500 Internal Server Error message is appearing at check out during an online purchase, it might help to realize that sales are probably being disrupted - usually a great incentive to the online store to fix the issue very quickly!

Even if you're getting the 500 error on a site that doesn't sell anything, like YouTube or Twitter, as long as you've let them know about the problem, or at least tried, there's little more you can do than wait it out.
    Errors Like the HTTP 500 Error

The following error messages are similar to the 500 Internal Server Error message because they're all server-side errors:

502 Bad Gateway | 503 Service Unavailable | 504 Gateway Timeout

Many client-side HTTP status codes also exist, like the popular 404 Not Found error, among others: List of HTTP Status Code Errors.

SUGGESTED FOR YOU
    From Tim Fisher, Our PC Support Expert
    List of HTTP Status Code Errors
    What is an HTTP Status Code?
    What is a URL?

PC SUPPORT ESSENTIALS
    Photo of a red HELP key on a computer keyboard - © pearleye / E+ / Getty Images
    Stuck? Get Free Tech Support Here
    Photo of a woman cleaning a flat screen TV - © Mark de Leeuw / Getty Images
    Are You Cleaning Your Flat Screen TV or Monitor the Right Way?
    Screenshot of the file shredder Eraser -
    Erasing Files Doesn't REALLY Erase Them (But This Will)
    TODAY'S EXPERT PICKS IN TECHNOLOGY
    What Are Wearables? 5
    Sony's Serious Stereos 4
    Hide Old iTunes Music Purchases 3
    This Canon'll Give You Great Photos 2
    What Is 'HTTP' Protocol, and How Does It Affect Me? 1
    RELATED ARTICLES
    Tara Moore/Taxi/Getty Images
    Getting a 403 Forbidden Error? Here's What to Do
    404 Error - VladSt/iStock Vectors/Getty Images
    Getting a 404 Not Found Error? Here's What to Do
    Tara Moore/Taxi/Getty Images
    Getting a 504 Gateway Timeout Error? Here's What to Do
    Ads
    AO Computer Repair
    www.pcngaming.com
    Free Onsite Estimates, Free Anti- Virus With Every Repair! Call Today
    1 Tip To Lose Belly Fat
    realdosefatloss.com
    Trick Your Body Into Burning Fat By Controlling 4 Key Hormones.
    2014 Best Skin Tighteners
    www.skincaresearch.com/FaceLifting
    An Unbiased Review List of The Top Performing Skin Tighteners In 2014
    About.com Technology PC Support Troubleshooting Guides Find by Error Message 500 Internal Server Error

About Technology Follow us:

We deliver. Get the best of
    About Technology in your inbox.

You can opt-out at any time. Please refer to our privacy policy for contact information.
    Our Story
    Advertise
    News
    Site Map
    All Topics
    Reprints
    Help
    Write for About
    Careers at About
    User Agreement
    Ethics Policy
    Patent Info
    Privacy Policy
    Your Ad Choices & Cookie Policy
    © 2014 About.com — All rights reserved.
  • M76M76 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Same ! what gives
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    The game is back up. Apologies. Unfortunately I have no details about what happened, and probably won't until I get back in the office on Monday.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• taillightsonlytaillightsonly Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey I can't log into the game. Keep getting the error 500 but I'm on a android one plus one phone. Any help thanks
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    not fixed... still cant start the game.... Error 500....10:30 pm est

Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • ron wilkinron wilkin Registered Users 32 Posts
    Same here all day
  • DrunkenMonkeyfuDrunkenMonkeyfu Registered Users 6 Posts
    Just started to get this error code. Boo
  • MIKOJONESMIKOJONES Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is crazy! Error 500 needs to take a dirt nap...
    we wanna play, get it fixed already!
  • Lead footedLead footed Registered Users 7 Posts
    Yep it's been like this all day for me now it finally loaded and my garage is empty, 470 cars come millions gone and 2k gems gone, this is not good enough

I am very angry we are paying customers and get treated like a steaming turd all the time
  • jsreyjsrey Registered Users 25 Posts
    im in now with iOS not sure if the code going to come back.
    No still not working
    Admins answer this and tell me what u are going to be doing here, this is not good enough
  • jsreyjsrey Registered Users 25 Posts
    The code came back was only in for like two races....