Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Top300 team - JabrwokySuprFly is recruiting solid racers!

Esox923Esox923 Registered Users 10 Posts
We are looking for members who are first and foremost active and capable of earning 10k points.
Our Team is chill and understand development, but the desire to grow is necessary

You can reply here or,
pm me (IGN: ESOX923), my co-leader (IGN: Angie1089), or (IGN: Chrome Pirate 156)

Comments

• Options
    morning bump;)
  • Options
    Still have a few spots to fill
  • Options
    Chrome pirateChrome pirate Registered Users 54 Posts
    come on guys we are so close....free car to top turfer in evry turf...
  • Options
    Owner 22000
  • Options
    I give cars too top racers besides owners elite thx chrome. We are still growing before game crashed we we re in 220 with 12 racing heavy we have a lot room ..hot brake puts up 32000
  • Options
    Get LucidGet Lucid Registered Users 31 Posts
    Lol, such a tragic time to have joined. There's not a soul to be found at turfs due to all this crisis with the servers :(.
  • Options
    virus03virus03 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm interested to join... ign: Virus03
  • Options
    Well fellas glad to have your interest but all we can do is wait.. I have your ign.. The whole team is down
  • Options
    orange choporange chop Registered Users 11 Posts
    I can put up 5k but getting better everyweek. Very dedicated and interested. Let me know if I can help
  • Options
    DBOWEDBOWE Registered Users 322 Posts
    Hit me up after turf and all this bs is done Ign same as here 10k no prob
  • Options
    dbowe cant find ya bro we are currently 189 nine racing till after work.....have room for two guys
  • Options
    alers77alers77 Registered Users 25 Posts
    20k last turf before error , only 2 members are playing in my Team so i need to move on alers77
  • Options
    Z32 freakZ32 freak Registered Users 133 Posts
    Chrome pirate u commented in my other post. Your friends list is full. Add me z32freak17