Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Will there be compensation?

For this error 500 bs, probably not and it will be put on the back burner as usual. Wtf is going on?

Comments

• Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    good question....
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Wil there be compensation ? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooowooooooo !!! Raitfl (rolling around in the floor laughing) glu give comp no fing way
  • Options
    Scott BurchetteScott Burchette Registered Users 54 Posts
    Didn't get spit last time this happened, don't suppose this time will be any different.
  • Options
    Demon10Demon10 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Here is something very nerve racking. I was able to get in about 5 mins ago... But when I got in it had me starting over from the beginning.. I hope that's not what happens next time I log in!!
  • Options
    I got in a couple times then couldnt
    Makes me think that some servers are down but not all
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    Compensation? Doubtful! Never compensated for a car lost during July 4th update. Built, spent money on cash and gems, raced it a few times, went to bed and was missing when I woke up. They asked for screenshots and other stuff which I provided only to be told "sorry!"
  • Options
    2BAD4YOU22BAD4YOU2 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello do some1 now wen we can race again its now manny ouhers error500 please who now wath is problem my team needs me i need my 20k turf points
  • Options
    Good luck on that
  • Options
    DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    I've been able to get in a few times, but when I start trying to tune it tells me to restart fug that!
  • Options
    xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    Compensation? Doubtful! Never compensated for a car lost during July 4th update. Built, spent money on cash and gems, raced it a few times, went to bed and was missing when I woke up. They asked for screenshots and other stuff which I provided only to be told "sorry!"
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that thunderstruck, and yea I know it's doubtful that we actually get compensation for this bs, but like someone else posted top 1-50 to 1-100 teams should strike maybe losing their income would make tem open their eyes? Maybe just maybe we could do something as a mass of people to make things right for us!
  • Options
    boat anchorboat anchor Registered Users 6 Posts
    I know we were in the top 100 and now can't even find out where we are
  • Options
    OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    LMAO!! HELL NO!! They will never compensate shiit, no matter how bad the dail up servers are.
  • Options
    XDEATHSTROKEXXDEATHSTROKEX Registered Users 8 Posts
    Here's a trick guys....I used to play a game called War of Nations...from time to time their servers/game would glitch as well, when they refused to compensate for money spent and loses had....we always called Google directly, complained, and after a 20 minute phone called they always refunded everything ever spent on the game aka cash spent. Google refuses to sponsor companies that do not put their customers first, but they can't do anything about it unless they know about it. Just food for thought...I just downloaded this but for you guys that's been around for awhile and it's been this bad before with zero customer support....let Google know...trust me they will take care of you. On WoN they refunded 500 bucks.
  • Options
    DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    This company hasn't even communicated with you, what would make you think that they would compensate you. There not gonna compensate you for something they knowingly took from you to begin with. Be for real.
  • Options
    DarkWaltzDarkWaltz Registered Users 57 Posts
    I actually did get compensated in sorts. If you go to apps and uninstall the game, it will give you your freedom back. I pride myself in being a highly intelligent and thoughtful person, and my dumb ass stuck around here thinking they would fix the math but.....

So I don' t have the game but I was able to cut back on anxiety meds, so they did compensate me by pushing it so far that it snapped me out of this delusion that this is a real game and I had any control over the outcome at all.(you dont, the math is done before you even pull up to the line).

Good luck all
  • Options
    DavinsheDavinshe Registered Users 78 Posts
    I want a free turt car for this mess
  • Options
    Good luck we won't get s**t
  • Options
    Areias RPMAreias RPM Registered Users 38 Posts
    That sounds kind sarcastic... I haste kind huge money in this game. When game works well.... I can say it's the best game I ever played on my phone without no doubt. And people can play it for free. So why are you blaming. ..
  • Options
    Turbo fadeTurbo fade Registered Users 2 Posts
    What's going on with this game I haven't been able to enter the game for Thea's 2 days and now that it finally let me in one of my cars says that it's waiting for replacement what's does that means????