Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Soo Umm Look ...

KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
Will there be free turf car to all ? Cause say you were in top 100 or better an you fall back cause unable to turf an you spent money an gems to race an stuff ... an your game cost you spots will yall give cars an gems ? Just saying this shytty game be doing these bug errors seems all the time in turfs in some round .. guess that your way of saying thank yiu for spend money on the game we'll make sure it doesn't get put to good use ... congrats well not CIE GLU NOW RIGHT SMFH ..!!! GIVE EVERYONE 10MILLION AN FREE TURF CAR RESPECT ^_^

Comments

• Options
    redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    agreed haha
  • Options
    Chrome pirateChrome pirate Registered Users 54 Posts
    android still down i hear apple is up
  • Options
    Sjustice02Sjustice02 Registered Users 37 Posts
    I can play with my iphone6 but not my iPad.
  • Options
    Acet93Acet93 Registered Users 71 Posts
    Apple still down
  • Options
    L2ITATTOOL2ITATTOO Registered Users 46 Posts
    IOS is down here and android and My account has been severed from my facebook and google play. hope they can relink it. I can see my garage from my crew page so I believe my account is still good and nothing is lost. spent for 1200 gems this turf and our team was just outside top 100 before the crash. cant even get on my account to see what we are at now.
  • Options
    L2ITATTOOL2ITATTOO Registered Users 46 Posts
    IOS is down here and android and My account has been severed from my facebook and google play. hope they can relink it for me. I can see my garage from my crew page so I believe my account is still good and nothing is lost. spent for 1200 gems this turf and our team was just outside top 100 before the crash. cant even get on my account to see what we are at now. has anyone else had this problem?
  • Options
    DYLANMARTYR15ODYLANMARTYR15O Registered Users 141 Posts
    Well the car would be awesome but I'd be happy with ALL my gems back
  • Options
    KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    Yes it is an think can relink any account email support with information
  • Options
    JcphxJcphx Registered Users 172 Posts
    I have both iOS and android still nothing I agree with the free car or gems atleast they better do something this is Geting retarted good job glu you been fukn up a lot
  • Options
    TRAPBOY01TRAPBOY01 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I agree everyone should get a car and some rrc an there gems back!!!!!