Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Why RRC price drop so much compare to last week?

Last week I saw RRC sell for 14 per mil now is getting cheaper and cheaper can anyone tell me what is going on here ???

Comments

• bronx racerbronx racer Registered Users 13 Posts
    Cheap where i see cars value to high when they are no good
  • budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    This is a good thing just as long as it doesnt drop too much. I have tried to explain this to top rrc dealers that the more they sell them for the more they have to pay their stock of mills. Dealers have the power of how much they want buy and sell mills for. They are the ones who control the going rate for mills. Ive tried to explain to them that this has become like its own lil stock market.. i believe it all started with the websites selling mills and they raised the price like crazy, but now the power is in the hands of the dealers. I bet they can even control how much the websites sell theirs for too! But i messed up,; the power isnt in the hands of the dealers, its in the hands of the buyer. Its our fault for buying the mills at $18-$20 from the websites and dealers in the first place. .. it is its own lil stock market..agrer or disagree?
  • merk210merk210 Registered Users 3,038 Posts
    i assume its like anything else, when theres more competing ppl selling the same thing, prices drop so they get the customers which means customers win lol i agree w/jarred
  • crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    It can be good or can be bad is hard to say. I just afford RRC drop to $10 per mil or less than this game is pointless to play
  • S3ll0utS3ll0ut Registered Users 147 Posts
    Why pointless to play,mils where going for 2$ each befor and The game had a healthy economy and loads of racers
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    We need more seller like crazy ninja to rage quit cuz its dropping. Once there is less seller, the remainder will jack up the price again. It just go in circles
    Ummmm sounds like cheaper RRC is a lot better cuz we can attract more new players into the game.
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Sounds to me like scammers are ichting for fast money most of this guys offering cheap mills have no vouches but still want you to first so becarefull buy from reliable sources ONLY!
    Oh for sure buy from legit seller only I thinking scammer trying to push the RRC lower so they can get free cash