Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I just got HACKED!!

BonzaiBonzai Registered Users 45 Posts
Hello all this is just a rant and a warning to other players with a nice garage and hard earned turf cars. My new account is linked thru facebook and i was told before not to do it that way but too lazy to listen. I woke up this morning to find out 4 ramis missing and my top 5 silvia and 14 MILLION gone from my account. I usually keep my friends list small for only teammates and noticed a Prince something had added me the night before, but i was too busy turfing to delete him. Well as i was scrolling around trying to think where the F did my cars go i noticed this Prince guy had somehow joined my team. I am a Co leader of The Kamikazes and i know everyone on my team so i was quite bewildered to see this low level kid playing on my team. I put two and two together and deleted him asap as well as kicked him from the team. Sorry for this endless rant but just a fore warning to those with nice garages, keep your friends list tight and do not link to facebook. i was lucky to have woken up in the middle of him taking my ramis, or else id be missing well over 20 rwbs.

Comments

• Options
    thebuster719thebuster719 Registered Users 43 Posts
    If you are not connected to facebook does this still happen through friends list in game or more likely if connecting to facebook?
  • Options
    If you are not connected to facebook does this still happen through friends list in game or more likely if connecting to facebook?
  • Options
    from what my team is telling me as long as you are not linked to facebook they can not hack you…..now this should be something CIE should be looking into. Especially after we pour money into their pockets and they cant even prevent hackers from stealing our stuff. No, i have never given my log in info to ANYONE!
  • Options
    also as i was quickly scrolling thru this kids account to see if he had my cars, which he did all the way at the end, he had over 100 other top 5 wrapped turf cars
  • Options
    Glad I didn't connect to Facebook, but yeah I agree CIE should make it so people can't hack accounts when people spend time and even money to get their cars.
  • Options
    FiveSixDuceFiveSixDuce Registered Users 284 Posts
    how can one unlink an account from Facebook if I may ask.
  • Options
    not sure, but i just logged out of facebook from my browser on my phone. I have already created a new account and transferring all my cars now, all on a new apple id so hopefully i cant get hacked again.
  • Options
    023740023740 Registered Users 12 Posts
    How would they know you're linked with fb in the first place? Guess it's time to make a new account
  • Options
    STALLIONSTALLION Registered Users 2 Posts
    Wow sorry to hear. Hope my good friend skyfall didn't get hacked. He was having some issues yesterday.
  • Options
    richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Dam bro im sorry to hear this happen to you, it also happen to another friend of mine, they sent me screen shots of conversation and basicly ryyst was like, only way anyone can get n your account is you give out your info, and if you didnt and somehow you were hacked its not on us its on fb, sorry bout your luck...this is bs they know theres a hack, yet they dont care, I honestly think its cie doin the hacking, and making top rated teams, just like reborn ledgens was nothing but developers, honestly I think they r useing a new name for rivals worriors or what ever. This game is really starting to make me mad too, I think that if all teams just quit racing for a week and didnt buy anything maybe glu/cie would get a clue, but then you have the idiots that wont do that cause they r to weak to stand up, if this continues I have spoke to an attorney that deals with the better businesses buero, I might just take some action since they are rilping ppl off

Pure
  • Options
    M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    Was it prince of nos or something like that?
  • Options
    NavyVetNavyVet Registered Users 182 Posts
    How dpo you unlink from fb?
  • Options
    shinobishinobi Registered Users 64 Posts
    Well I'm having this error 500 joke sorry to hear people are losing cars. It completely suck that you gotta go through this.they better find another way to save this game. If logging into face book does this then I'm not logging in but it sucks because friends I know online easier through Facebook.as soon as they come back I hope my cars are still there. Also I hope glu does something about this come on now.I'm sorry to say I Love playing this game but anymore bullshit I'm selling all my cars and putting I tired of getting happy when pinking cars only to be taken away by a random hacker and for you to tell me o I'm sorry but we can't do anything about it. Just so you know I'm pretty sure this has been happening from the beginning of the game people get scammed lose there cars then they get pissed and become hackers.circle of life shame I might just have to make another account.
  • Options
    Wicked MalikWicked Malik Registered Users 20 Posts
    i warned ppl before about the fb hack when they asked u to login to ur Facebook account to get unlimited money
  • Options
    Z0SICKKZ0SICKK Registered Users 142 Posts
    Unlink from face book alot of people are being hacked through face book its bullshit and people get accounts hacked and cars stollen when they spend actual $ .
  • Options
    The kids name is Prince Turbo 766, he then tried doing it again this morning using Tin Tin 6789, after i deleted that, he tried with F3l170. I have reason to believe this hackers main account his Kidcapo22 of Deserters PR. So keep your eye out for these accounts and delete them from your friend list asap and switch accounts because he probably hacked you and just waiting for you to get offline. If i didnt have teammates on at all hours, i wouldnt have known he logged in with my account this morning. and i did change my passwords and unlinked from facebook….so ADMINS something needs to be done, i know you see this post and i know you recognize there is a major problem.
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    wow this kid(prince turbo 766) has every wrapped turf car ever in his garage. lvl 57...
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    wow this kid(prince turbo 766) has every wrapped turf car ever in his garage. lvl 57...

He has duplicate, even triplicate first place cars that are extremely hard to get
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    that is only one of his hacking accounts. From what we have dug up his other accounts are, Tknano, Tesaves utruco, gogotm. im sure there are others.
  • Options
    Spots 2006Spots 2006 Registered Users 112 Posts
    I just messaged him in game about it. Let's hope i don't get hacked. lol
  • Options
    Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    This prince got me and my coowner as well. I warned kamikazes of this guy as well. He was on their second team as javier58. Which he is still on it. He about cleaned me and my co owner out and he got 4 others from my second team. One was linked to google. So it's not just FB. Only way to keep it from happening is not to have your account linked at all. So your account will set unsecure and hopefully your device doesn't crash. CIE doesn't return my cars and cash I'm done with this game. By the way bonzai I tried to reach out to you and you didn't respond. That was before you where hacked. I told 42wenty and he said you had already got hacked.
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please give us the actual name of the person involved here, without specific information it is really very hard for us to investigate anything. Please refer to the following post for what information we need to be able to investigate:

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/android-bug-reports/83790-help-us-help-you-reporting-a-hacker

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/check-engine-light/bug-reports/51096-help-us-help-you-reporting-a-hacker
  • Options
    Sparkles, I filed two tickets with all the information you will need. A simple look into prince turbos garage and you should be able to easily determine all of his cars are from illegitimate means. I will deal with this thru the emails and not on the forums because it seems things take longer this way. I really don't care about compensation but I want you guys to fix this so it doesn't keep happening to your customers that spend a lot to earn these wrapped cars.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Just a little info here. We cannot stop Facebook account info from somehow being obtained. We don't have that password. You can't get that info through Racing Rivals so we cannot really "stop" it. We provide the game for the platform, but your Rivals account is only as safe as your Facebook/Apple/Google accounts.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    You're basically saying hey hackers you are free to continuing stealing from our paying customers because we won't look into how to prevent this because obviously it's not on us just Facebook. I don't hand my info out and it was a brand new Facebook just for this game. Hell a brand new account that very week. All it takes for them is to race you and somehow with whatever program they are running, they can tell if you are connected thru Facebook and get in. Even if you have never played thru Facebook or a computer yourself. Yes lesson learned, do not link thru Facebook! Maybe you shouldn't be promoting its use then!