Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

"Unable to complete action. (500)" STILL HAPPENING

SmashedAtomsSmashedAtoms Registered Users 15 Posts
It's been almost 7 hours since I was last able to log in and play. I'm on an iOS device. No amount of phone rebooting or uninstalling/reinstalling the app has helped. The same thing happens every time - it gets to Step 3: Load User Data, and then pops up the error box. No matter how many times I hit Reload OR Retry, it doesn't do anything other then pop up the box again.

I'm on a brand new team and was really working hard to pull my weight. This has definitely impacted the amount of points I'd normally have achieved. I really hope there is some compensation planned for this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Captain MayhamCaptain Mayham Registered Users 25 Posts
    The same problem is on the iPad and Blue Stacks on the pc. The only place I found the still running it is Facebook. Problem there is the launch key is different every time.

The icon for racing rivals should be in your apps on Facebook, that's if you signed in though the game.

iPad started to play but wiped out all my info. Signed in with Facebook, but started new.
    I'm trying to recover my info in Game Center on the iPad, and check on the pc side to see what's happened there.

Reinstalled, signed in through Game Center, ok

Well it works for a while, then I kick me off. After restarting same thing error code. No racing at all. No turf. on the ipad

checked all apps and face book, all the same error codes, and their trying to fix it. Loss of many points, cash and gems, and no coarse of advancing in turf wars or multiplayers.

Total time for this problem has been over 30 hours, on the ipad and 18 hours for pc, and on BlueStacks app 32 hours.
  • Options
    jquanjquan Registered Users 27 Posts
    This is bs its happenning and i just bouht a couple of cars
  • Options
    if i won u loseif i won u lose Registered Users 31 Posts
    I need to be turfing. I was leading my team in points. If some are still able to turf and I can't, that will not be cool.
  • Options
    DontFearTheJeeperDontFearTheJeeper Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same has been happening to me for the past 4.5 hours, really frustrating seeing as how I bought gems specifically for turfs and bought certain cars just for this turf.... Now I'm locked out and my team is almost definitely dropping in the leaderboards... I feel like this should be compensated....
  • Options
    X STANGTYPHOON XX STANGTYPHOON X Registered Users 38 Posts
    They need to fix this shit.....all these ppl that spend real money every week to fill their pockets and this is what we get. All I have to say is we all better be reimbursed.......FUCKIN JOKERS!!!!!
  • Options
    SmashedAtomsSmashedAtoms Registered Users 15 Posts
    Going on 10 hours now...
  • Options
    Figg20Figg20 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Bump. Cuz this is nuts. I. Going through withdrawals. Lol
  • Options
    CIANUROWRXCIANUROWRX Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ask the mods if they care... They haven't fixed any bugs with updates, offers and videos only work on cell data, and app crashes constantly in game, and even more on turf... Do you guys really think they give a fock? Money is already on their side, and be sure no reimbursment will be done as paying for stuff on the games means you're paying for the maintenance of their servers, no matter how crappy they are... I'll sit tight and watch a movie until the servers are back up...
  • Options
    r8r65r8r65 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Yup all we can do is ride it out..now I feel btr that ito not jus me..lol.DOMIN8TING ALL
  • Options
    DavinsheDavinshe Registered Users 78 Posts
    I am so pisssss