Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

CIE Gold diggers.

iProxicideiProxicide Registered Users 34 Posts
Ok stop on gold digging us players, how the hell I have to wait 2 hours to downgrade from 2nd stage weights to stock? That's 6 gems. Why wold I wait for something I bough??? There are other parts that you can change with no problem. You just making us spend money and more money and we see no changest.

Comments

• Options
    YourCarLooksLikeCrapYourCarLooksLikeCrap Registered Users 33 Posts
    Not only that, ever lost a car of yours to a pink race & they ask 18,000+ gems to replace it? LMAO that's real money worth $350! Is that even legal amount to charge a player for a mobile game?! lol... incredible! A lot of annoyed & disappointed players. And the update did not help the situation neither. More players just got more aggravated more than it was to begin with.
  • Options
    iProxicideiProxicide Registered Users 34 Posts
    After the new update, to register a car was 6 GEMS now it 50 GEMS.
  • Options
    MONEY HUNGRY CIE GAMES
  • Options
    Neshe1987Neshe1987 Registered Users 2 Posts
    They r just some greety bastards! All they care is about cash.. And there's a lot of dam problems and bugs on this freaken game and they don't do crap about it! This is so stupid the fact that they make us wait 16 hours to repair a dam car, like really!?? There **** pathetic.. I had a problem that I betted some guy 25,000 bucks for a race and the game just froze so I got out and went bak in, and I was missing my money I betted!!?? Wtf!??? They need to focus in fixing this ****ing game!! Siriously!
  • Options
    What can you expect though from a "mobile game app" company to charge over $350+ to replace a car lost in a pinks race?! LOL.. whoever is the idiot at CIE games who thought about charging that much to replace a virtual car, they got a lot coming to them. ALL I see are negative reviews, negative complaints & negative response & replies from CIE on a daily basis. lol... don't PAY anything for this game.. Just play it the way it is, don't pink slips, don't BET BIG and don't buy in-app purchases. Let em' suffer too
  • Options
    JDM RejectzJDM Rejectz Registered Users 11 Posts
    iProxicide wrote: »
    After the new update, to register a car was 6 GEMS now it 50 GEMS.

I'm new to this, what is it to REGISTER a car ?
  • Options
    CobosCobos Registered Users 8 Posts
    yeah they are so damn greedy, i lost my first class R car in a pink slip race so i couldnt do my class R campaign then i finally beat someone for their class r viper in pinks and its telling me i cant race it until i register it for 500 GEMS!!! WTF!! thats 20 dollars for some dumb car to be registered so i could race the damn campaign? pathetic
  • Options
    SpiffyCoolGuyGaming™SpiffyCoolGuyGaming™ Registered Users 8 Posts
    Greedy Dumba**es, who here want to report the Devs on this game? I'm doing it right now in http://www.apple.com/
  • Options
    SpiffyCoolGuyGaming™SpiffyCoolGuyGaming™ Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yet they think we're rich, and that we love to spent money?! We have money to pay for bills and for our family and kids moron, Get that through your head devs of Racing Rivals.