Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

easy error 500 fix :-D (gamecenter)

S3ll0utS3ll0ut Registered Users 147 Posts
delete the game and keep ur gamecenter data
download the game again
start the game
dont log in to anything
race the 2 start races
go to ur acc screen in game and log in gamecenter
ready to go :-D
Happy racing!!!

might work for facebook and android aswell

Comments

• LILRUMLILRUM Registered Users 86 Posts
    Wish it was that easy for me
  • roug32roug32 Registered Users 70 Posts
    dont work for me
  • S3ll0utS3ll0ut Registered Users 147 Posts
    it should be that easy.....:-D
  • cherrycherry Registered Users 36 Posts
    This doesn't work
    Ithis works like a charm,just do what I told u:-D
  • coldbloodkillacoldbloodkilla Registered Users 7 Posts
    once again 45 min of trying to play with thos error500 and it lets me on for a min long enough to buy 460 gems and i grt a cant complete action /payment and the money was took but didnt receive my gems then right back to error500 had no turf point cause of it so idk what i can do my team gets rid of the low man after wars .
  • new england chaosnew england chaos Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm on Google + and it didn't work. Hell, it was doin it before the option to sign in. If anyone figures it out please let a brother know.
    This is for ios devices with gamecenter,don't know if android works
    once again 45 min of trying to play with thos error500 and it lets me on for a min long enough to buy 460 gems and i grt a cant complete action /payment and the money was took but didnt receive my gems then right back to error500 had no turf point cause of it so idk what i can do my team gets rid of the low man after wars . read threw comments and done everything deleted games kep hitting reload button shut down phone nothing works HEEELLP ME !!!
    just tried on ipad2 and ipad mini Retina ,both working.....
    thanks for everything yo i did what you said and it worked for a few minutes and yep it was stupid to buy gems but it was a time of need lol but i received the after i did what you said b4 error popped back up i appreciate your help. Very much So THANKS....
    update: tried it again on both devices ,now there works fu ck all,sry for the Bad News and congrats to glu games for fu cking everything up......
  • sager~»762ksager~»762k Registered Users 2 Posts
    So does this work for android?
    Reson why I said I wish it was that easy iss because Apple alows u to download 3 times without takeing money from ur (bank account ) or ( credit card) and right now I have downloaded 3 times and I don't have any moeny in my acount so now It just shows up payment faild and I don't feel like being completly hooped atm xD
    Also ISO users open Game Center and launch racejng rivals threw Game Center it works
  • Cantinflas ProDragCantinflas ProDrag Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had the same problem yesterday today I tried to run the app but it started me from zero
    No I want my cars back really need help don't want yo start all over again
    And can't play turfs anymore fix this
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Thanks for the info everybody! The 500 error has been fixed.