Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

OFFICIAL RESPONSE

2Next

Comments

• L2ITATTOOL2ITATTOO Registered Users 46 Posts
    Bump bump bump
  • destro 187destro 187 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm on android and it's still down hope they fix it soon
  • DavinsheDavinshe Registered Users 78 Posts
    I want a free turf car for this mess...
  • BmwfanaticBmwfanatic Registered Users 586 Posts
    I still cant get on, can anyone?
  • SKYNYRD91SKYNYRD91 Registered Users 6 Posts
    No tirf for me either
  • Jrive09Jrive09 Registered Users 453 Posts
    yeah this is freaking bull! ive always been patient and understanding but its been hours and no one has said anything!
  • gitemmm131gitemmm131 Registered Users 725 Posts
    I heard it may not be fixed till Monday? It is weekend they need ppl in that office 7 days a week for prob like this...
  • Westway915Westway915 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Its been over 22 hrs for me that ive been getting this error. The game wont load at all. Same thing error 500. Mess up all day with out turf and RR.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Total bullcrap..... Can someone go down to Starbucks and get Ryyst.
  • bigelevatormanbigelevatorman Registered Users 37 Posts
    This is messed up fix it glu and compensate us for the inconvenience
    Just got my first response to my lost account. They are aware and want me to be patient. At this point I can live with just getting my garage back. The fact that they are aware of garages being lost is pretty scary. I can see my garage on my crews page and in player search so I know its not deleted. I guess all said and done that's a plus. Anyone else have a lost account?
    bump bump bump
  • boat anchorboat anchor Registered Users 6 Posts
    Only have one guy on team that can get into a room everyone else is outta luck already dropped out of top 100 very frustrating for all of us that do spend money on this game may have to rethink this
  • smooth zsmooth z Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yep this morning i finally got into the game to find that my garage is gone. It started me at the beginning tutorial. This is uttet bs, I've spent hundreds on this game . I want my account back!!