Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Game Error Indemnity Suggestion

Wicked MalikWicked Malik Registered Users 20 Posts
while the Error appears i kept looking around who can play and who can not
some guys told me that they can play and some said they could played for while then it goes down

I'm just suggesting the CIE make it up for us and give us free cars or gems as happened to iOS users before
why i'm asking that !!!!

cause there is some guys play the turf and got points and we are not able to play even

So who's with me?

Comments

• Options
    boost13viperboost13viper Registered Users 38 Posts
    I am with u bro
  • Options
    custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Should be a really good free car and gems to compensate for this bs. Im out of my account for 15hrs and counting now
  • Options
    cherrycherry Registered Users 36 Posts
    Im with you this will be the 2nd time that we where screwed out of my teams turf car the first we where just told sorry like wtf we spend our money to win to be **** in the end
  • Options
    sager~»762ksager~»762k Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am with you too
  • Options
    enzorex44enzorex44 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Yeah freackin error for me too i'm surprised to see i'm not the only one
  • Options
    razor406razor406 Registered Users 18 Posts
    I guess I'm glad I didn't money this turf I'm with you razor406
  • Options
    destro 187destro 187 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm on android and I've not been able to play since 6 pm yesterday night
  • Options
    nopueswooownopueswooow Registered Users 11 Posts
    Amen agree not far this is not cool. Spent money on gems n they are going to waste. Its been a long time and still cant play:(
  • Options
    destro 187destro 187 Registered Users 3 Posts
    It's shit I lost my r class because of this error so can't complete the campaign so need to get another cheap if anyone is selling one or will help me out
  • Options
    JULEZ420JULEZ420 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yup won't let me play since last night and I just paid for 2500 gems for a rwb 993 please can some one tell us what is going on...??????
  • Options
    chevyv8hemichevyv8hemi Registered Users 12 Posts
    Has anyone got any news on this yet I'm destro187 but logged out and forgot my password this is my other account
  • Options
    DARK TERRORDARK TERROR Registered Users 2 Posts
    while the Error appears i kept looking around who can play and who can not
    some guys told me that they can play and some said they could played for while then it goes down

I'm just suggesting the CIE make it up for us and give us free cars or gems as happened to iOS users before
    why i'm asking that !!!!

cause there is some guys play the turf and got points and we are not able to play even

So who's with me?
    This game is f.u.cked up I am so angry now time on turf is leaking and we cannot play. I think this is some scam
  • Options
    SniperboySniperboy Registered Users 21 Posts
    Game is really ****ed up , i cant play since 13 hours and counting , but the worst happened that i cleared data and reinstalled and it shows like starting new account on same logged google+ mail , they screw us all the way seems like i gonna quit .

im def. With you bro

sniper gtr
  • Options
    Chris(TheDog)CampbellChris(TheDog)Campbell Registered Users 6 Posts
    Im with u bro
  • Options
    DARK TERRORDARK TERROR Registered Users 2 Posts
    When I lose turf race it's ok but when I won than error 500 and restart the game. SCAME
  • Options
    b00mb0xb00mb0x Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm with you guys on the free car and gems idea,, this sucks that we shell out cash to play the game then we just get prevented from playing the game...
  • Options
    DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Don't worry guys we more than likely won't be compensated for s**t, and it also probably won't be fixed until Monday or Tuesday hope this helps!
  • Options
    mr.zachmr.zach Registered Users 4 Posts
    Im with you bro ....team malaya race
  • Options
    youngunna678youngunna678 Registered Users 60 Posts
    Been down since about 4 pm eastern yesterday. Samething happened to me about a month ago sniperboy. Finally got it straightened out. First turf with my old account and all my cars back. Was fixing to hit 20k and bam...error 500. Very frustrating.