Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

This error 500 has ruined my account!!!!

Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
I have lost my account due to this stupid error everytime I log on I am a level 1 with the tutorial I have tried to log in with my facebook where my account is linked but no dice I cannot get in the game to do a ticket for customer service so either u can help me or I will stop playing for good thanks 1 pissed customer

Comments

• stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    wow. I am sorry to hear that man. Turf points are pennies compared to a garage being wiped. If they cant make this right, not sure where the game will end up.
  • Chrome pirateChrome pirate Registered Users 54 Posts
    yep i got hunderds wrapped in this game....fix it plz /....
  • jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Hel yea im my garage idk how the hell i would ever play his game again.
  • Dylan kDylan k Registered Users 121 Posts
    I am not I have probably over the year spent 400$ on this game on gems and cash if they cannot help me they will not get another penny
    By the way if anyone who is reading this my account I am trying to access is dylan k and it was linked to my face book email is hornets54@gmail.com
  • BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    400$ over a year wish I spent tht little I've spent tht in a 4days
    I now belive that the account is still linked because now it will not load at all I guess I will wait til the game Is fixed so until further notice I don't need help lol
    I would say the mark is $1500 dollars all together
    I will be angry if I get kicked off my turf team lol I will be mad then I am just frustrated it seems to be something every month
  • h22preludeh22prelude Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ur not alone i logged in and my whole acount is wipped i lost all my cars and all my money and the 3000gems a bought this morning only thing i have is my civic si and the mods and admins wont even tell us whats going on what a nice whay to tell us to ****off
  • LiverLapsLiverLaps Registered Users 17 Posts
    Bump bump bump
    An update of some sorts now instead of the level 1 I just restart everytime back to the tutorialthis is even worse than not being able to play at all wtf?!?!, I am fearful if I sign into facebook one of these crappy racers will corrupt my account anyone have any ideas?
  • Demon10Demon10 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here I logged in and it started over from the beginning. They better figure out how to fix this problem or they will be sunk!
    I believe they already are lol
  • burnoutlid424burnoutlid424 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here I lost 7 turf cars I had maxed this game is starting to suk
  • Lead footedLead footed Registered Users 7 Posts
    This game is pathetic
  • SUPERINCSUPERINC Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same here , this is the third turf somethinglike this happens , i dont have a lot of money in to it , but a lot of time. Disappointing. ..
  • Empath1990Empath1990 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have been gettin the your not connected to the internet bullcrap and after reading this thread as i dropped 200 in this game in the last month I will walk away from it permanently if my garage is wiped I have not been able to log on since 5pm est. I am one very un happy girl by the way admins my email is tia_1990@hotmail.com any more immediate action let me know
  • GamerB77GamerB77 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I just don't get why people spend REAL MONEY on this video game. It's a game people, not real life racing.
  • GamerB77GamerB77 Registered Users 6 Posts
    ...especially when something like this happens and someone has spent $1000+ and all of it goes down the drain? A person can buy themselves a real car with that sort of money.
  • Empath1990Empath1990 Registered Users 9 Posts
    GamerB77 wrote: »
    I just don't get why people spend REAL MONEY on this video game. It's a game people, not real life racing.
    Its no different then having a world of war craft account you pay for bonuses
    Another update for u guys my account has been overwritten by a new level 1 player for sure and I am unable to send a ticket to customer service so that's where I am my turf team is rank 89 do I would have got the duece now I am a noob again
    Reyst u have helped me before and u do a great job trying to solve everyone's problems as u can but if u can make an exception for me it be appreciated the time and real money I have contributed to this game is too much to lose. My new account will be customtuner1994 and the account I need access to is dylan k. The account was linked to facebook and my email is hornets54@gmail.com thanks even if u can't help me
  • White tigermanWhite tigerman Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hiya ime the same this error 500 won't let me log in sent them a msg and of yet no reply dose anybody have any answers or have I lost my account ?
    I am assuming the worst and I will be surprised if I am wrong at this point I can only hope for the best for me and u
    Bump bump up
  • aggelo35aggelo35 Registered Users 3 Posts
    The same here my friend what we can do how we can contact the costumer service?
  • JeddjJeddj Registered Users 36 Posts
    If my garage is wiped I am going mad spent to much time and money on this game
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Hey Dylan. Send in a email to customer support with as much info as you can and you should be able to get your old account back.
    Thanks Phoenix I already have sent one in