Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

error 500 They should give everyone the turf car for there problems.

iam2flyiam2fly Registered Users 172 Posts
People spend money on this game.Money wasted for there mistake!!!! Smh we should get reward it who is with me. RR team had a problem at the beginning back when they first came out with game. that they gave a Ford gtr and bmw z4 to everyone that had the problem with the game. so I think they should do the same and give the turf car to everyone!!!!! RR should hopefully see this post everybody what yah think. keep posting so we could bring it to there attention. Or anybody know a way to get everyone to complaint!!!! To RR so we could get something out if it. Is not fair to us.

Comments

• YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Yeah this is completely unfair.. My team had a shot at the car and now without myself and numerous other people unable to log in, we have dropped down past 125 last I heard.. This game is starting to suckk more and more
  • new england chaosnew england chaos Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm almost done with this game. Losing pinks and cash due to "sudden stops" and now this? Needs to be figured out yesterday.
  • thebuster719thebuster719 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Lol back to clash of clans :P
  • Thebeanie 28Thebeanie 28 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Lolz wtf I could log n about an hour ago but I was at a family bbq so I couldn't spend any more time than what I did but I'm home now and tryed to log in again and what do ha know error .500 im really like wtf glu games or cie or whoever runs this game now.. Get your act together and fix ya shit whenever turf wars are not on my team has now dropped out of the top 100 and we won't be getting the turf car we all worked. So hard to get
  • GwellsdealGwellsdeal Registered Users 101 Posts
    X2 compensation for those who spend money! I say free gem package! Who's with me
  • Areias RPMAreias RPM Registered Users 38 Posts
    So many people complanning cause they gonna miss the car. Top teams are on top since first event. Not on last
    Nope I can't play. My team is actually 38. We dropped 2 to 4 places not more
  • GamerB77GamerB77 Registered Users 6 Posts
    That turf car is ugly lol. I didn't bother racing this turf. The last round of turfs seems to have had better cars with the mustang race editions and the challenger etc. Not this new rubbish
  • GamerB77GamerB77 Registered Users 6 Posts
    What l don't get is WHY PEOPLE SPEND REAL MONEY on this game! That's a bit silly if you ask me.
  • big daddy dizzlebig daddy dizzle Registered Users 21 Posts
    This game went down @4pm on me yesterday and it's 12 hrs later...still can't get on. Went from 66 to 106
    Dude don't lie! It's impossible to lose so many places in 12th even if game is running propper
  • psycho flowpsycho flow Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi. Since yesterday I'm not able to start rr anymore due to error 500. I uninstalled... installed... nothing works :-( can't make any turf points! any suggestion? Thx
  • WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    Nothing works at all, my team was 20. Idfk where we even stand now I can't do anything
  • iam2flyiam2fly Registered Users 172 Posts
    Bring this back to the top
  • nore7102nore7102 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Noting is working I uninstalled and reinstalled. Still get error 500, even when I keep pressing retry I.want to be compensated for this
  • db8acedb8ace Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yea they should give everyone a turf car for this waiting they put us to:(
  • Chrome pirateChrome pirate Registered Users 54 Posts
    GamerB77 wrote: »
    What l don't get is WHY PEOPLE SPEND REAL MONEY on this game! That's a bit silly if you ask me.
    why look in garage that's why.. The game is like Crack.. Lmao they will get it right soon hopefully
  • iam2flyiam2fly Registered Users 172 Posts
    We all need to keep complain to RR team. So we could get something out of the there **** up.
  • Nitros AngelNitros Angel Registered Users 39 Posts
    Diz wasn't completely accurate, our team was in 85 and we got knocked to 106 because no one could play for 30hrs
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I disagree about everyone getting a car. If you were under 100 when this happened chances are you're still there. We didn't move one rank from when this started to right before turf ended. People complaining about "everyone should get a turf car" are just wishful thinkers because that will NEVER happen. I'll sell you mine tomorrow am if you really "need" one
  • CliffewkCliffewk Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had to reinstall due to error 500 and when I reinstalled I lost all of my cars?? How do I get them back??
  • MayhemC4MayhemC4 Registered Users 7 Posts
    every single member of my team was affected... including 2 losing cars during normal races... but will glu actually do anything to compensate? highly doubtful as they are no longer the company they were back in the droid 1 days... they are now simply a corporate machine after money and couldn't care less about the people affected by their greed as evidenced by it taking half the turf to even do a damned thing about this game... and guaranteed it was cie who fixed it, not glu

as for getting your account back just go through tutorial, click on profile, then click on google + or facebook (whichever you had it backed up on), then click load user
  • DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    For all u that was 60s n 70s n went to 100s in few hrs......impossible. We were around 70 when it really went down for good. Second half of turbo 0 racing and all of ford maybe 2 or 3 racing......scoring maybe 300-500pts an hr....highest we went was 84 I believe. Managed to finish 68. Was no funday Sunday racing having to press retry 10x more than u press boost. That's after of course u finally got in lobby (w/ people) n managed to remember to repair in garage, because couldn't do in lobby. Sucked yes, compensation yes, to an extent. Turf car for everyone? Crazy...then u just really made it unfair to us top100. Granite it wasn't right, we all had same problems, ALL in lobby was cussing glu/CIE. Was like bad drugs, sucked but knew you needed it....... GTR would be great compensation. But then when top100 gets that too......I bet ppl will still complain. Just look at matte xb, nobody seeing the devs, luckily I did, but did they compensate you that didn't?? Relate to that.... Go race....there's no error....
  • davethepointdavethepoint Registered Users 62 Posts
    when the game crash we were 93 and we always finnish top 100. now the game work we are 101 and 50 gems in reward.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    i dont agree with everyone getting a turf car. there are other ways that glu with compensate. maybe give everyone back the gems that were used. or maybe give some type of compensation that will satisfy each customer. we were all affected by the error. this is why i quit turfing to be in the top team because so many issue in the game. i turf to win cars not to get the turf prize!