Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

TURF WAR ERROR - Something needs to be done

PRINAIDZ 01PRINAIDZ 01 Registered Users 54 Posts
Extremely disappointed with the errors occurring in what is my favourite mobile game of all time. To have a more than capable team to achieve top 100 rewards and not being able to race is frustrating. Many have spent money on this game and yet nothing is being done.

More and more glitches and hacks surface as time goes on and more money gets wasted by players without being rewarded for playing the game clean.

Something needs to be done. This has to happen immediately. Compensation was done before, it is necessary now again. Too much time and resources have been put into this game by the public for it to not be noticed.

Comments

• Options
    LuJenLuJen Registered Users 14 Posts
    I second this ...I have invested time and money into this....we were at 109 moving up....to realize we have no been able to play for almost 24 hrs....all gems spent.....what I'd going to happen?

Ign...AZZKIK R
  • Options
    ron wilkinron wilkin Registered Users 32 Posts
    I also back this money spent if no turf car in my car garage or gem or car comp i think we have enough angry players to start a legit movement either legally or through glu we deserve whats right
  • Options
    PhantomKing2PhantomKing2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Totally agree there needs to be compensation
  • Options
    Ronny racingRonny racing Registered Users 6 Posts
    Me to, very disappointed!! Have spent over €100 maybe a compensation????? Ign Ronny racing
  • Options
    MIKE FRANKLINMIKE FRANKLIN Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hopefully my loyalty as a fan and paying customer will be reinstated through adequate compensation. If this does not happen I fear I have seen the passing of an enjoyable experience for a injustice that cannot be ignored.

We have provided those managing this game with more than enough resources to quickly and efficiently rectify this problem. Seems to me that we are receiving second class service at a first class premium.

​I refuse to go from consumer to chump.
  • Options
    psycho flowpsycho flow Registered Users 5 Posts
    I totally agree with all of you.... something has to be done!!!
  • Options
    Driver12upDriver12up Registered Users 2 Posts
    So much time, effort, and MONEY , spent on this turf weekend. Disappointment, In the way RACING RIVALS IS HANDLING THIS ISSUE.
  • Options
    captain save ya hoecaptain save ya hoe Registered Users 8 Posts
    I also agree with everything in the above statements to see all of our hard work go down the drain and fall out of top 100 because our team can't race is un exceptable we earned this car and its only fair to receive it. I hope u make this right for your benifit
  • Options
    Nitros AngelNitros Angel Registered Users 39 Posts
    All very valid posts, Gen Tso Express was in the top 100 as of 430 pm yesterday and we had been in the top 100 since turf started, now that we have been unable to play for going on 25hrs we have moved to 106. I feel that something needs to be done as many of us spend real money to be competitive in this game, now that we have been pushed out of the top 100 at no fault of our own, its very disappointing and frustrating. This is a great game however this issue needs to be resolved and we deserve to be compensated.
  • Options
    RacingrivalschelseaRacingrivalschelsea Registered Users 9 Posts
    I totally agree with yous all same here our team Gen Tso Express was in top 100 and for it to fall out to 106 th while all our team not being able to race for 30 hrs is just terrible we was gona win the Ford phantom turf car as we did spend real money and alot of our time to get this win but bottom line it's gona have too be sorted with some kind of compensation I hope so soon