Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

ERROR 500 PETITION pleaee sign

Comments

• dryshott90dryshott90 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Team -fulltimehustlaz we top 16 right now but only 3 players on I spend some cash for gems and cant race now smh im loosing my patients over here
  • redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    ign: redline cal

• richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    So this is bs, been playin this game for some time now spent countless hrs and money on this game, I feel that some kind of compensation is in order. Every turf something goes wrong, just some fyi, did u know that reborn legend was nothing but developers when they were winning 1st place al the time, now I belive they have changed to rivals worriors, just kinda ironic dont you think? Ive had friends lose cars due to fb hack just to be told its not cie/glu problem, yet they know its happening. I hope to they get whats coming, I say we all lay it down and quit putting $ in thier pocket, im sure that heres gonna be some idiots that wont cause they wanna get ahead, what they need is to be slapped. So you got vote
    MI2FAST25
  • pitluver52pitluver52 Registered Users 114 Posts
    Ign pitluver52. The servers are ridiculous. We pay for the servers. Spend LOTS of money and then u don't even have the decency to give us info, update, or refund.
  • Angie1089Angie1089 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is just completely ridiculous! When the game crashes like this then the entire game should be down for every one until it is fixed and we should be able to pick up where we exactly left off !!
    I just wanna race... :/
    Ign: Angie1089
  • NunleyracingNunleyracing Registered Users 11 Posts
    Seems I get an issue every other turf, really getting frustrated with it.
  • CBM BB6CBM BB6 Registered Users 24 Posts
    All teams who participated  should get compensated the turf car for this event or maybe set the cutoff higher than top 100 and go off team rank before error.
    Ign: CBM BB6
  • Ss6986ssSs6986ss Registered Users 63 Posts
    Would be nice to get the turf car since this happens in the middle of the turf again. Or maybe some more gems and extra cash..
    Ign - ss6986ss
  • XSHANKXXSHANKX Registered Users 1 Posts
    Count me in. USER NAME- XSHANKX
  • Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    Count me in. Lol
  • PhantomKing2PhantomKing2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Signed we should all be compensated some way I spent to much time and actual money on this to be unable to play
  • ron wilkinron wilkin Registered Users 32 Posts
    Brockton built
  • DOCTERXDOCTERX Registered Users 4 Posts
    Count me in. Hope so..
    IGN: DOCTER X
  • MOTO BOOST 996MOTO BOOST 996 Registered Users 44 Posts
    Moto boost 996
  • naizillanaizilla Registered Users 1 Posts
    When will the error 500 going to be fix.
    I sign, naizilla
  • OahuBoy808OahuBoy808 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ign: Try I Like See

I put a lot of real money into this and for me to lose my cars do to there fault with there server definitely should be reimbursed not turn around and get reply back saying it's my fault do to connection it clear showers it's there fault n its there server connection when it happens to 90% of people on this game they should owe up to there mistakes cause this is faking BS
  • welschrivalswelschrivals Registered Users 6 Posts
    Welschrivals is in tired of loosing cars and money over these stupid errors
  • ererfamily2ererfamily2 Registered Users 9 Posts
    This wont even be fixed till monday and by that time turf is over, tired of spending money on gems cash to get ready for turf to just be kicked out from playing. I think they should just give everyone the holloween car as this is not are fault!
  • burnoutlid424burnoutlid424 Registered Users 7 Posts
    This sucks they need to fix this fast
  • Valak NaruValak Naru Registered Users 53 Posts
    Ign: valak naru. It was pointless buying gems, selling cars just to tune for this turf was on team pushing for 100 but this is crapp.
  • xavi€rxavi€r Registered Users 106 Posts
    Xav¡er...............
  • MayhemC4MayhemC4 Registered Users 7 Posts
    signed by digruntled former glu mobile supporter
  • chickito bulbulitochickito bulbulito Registered Users 12 Posts
    -=L i y a m a d i s t a =-
    Fix it or quit.....
    Furious absolutely furious
    Make sure everyone sends a ticket to glu
  • STEWIEGRIFFIN10STEWIEGRIFFIN10 Registered Users 136 Posts
    IGN : veqasz

Still can't play...
    we deserve a compesation !
    spend allot money on this game!
  • Baltimore413Baltimore413 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Berto413...... They just need to give everyone the turf car in my point of view
  • RuttchenRuttchen Registered Users 4 Posts

we deserve a compesation !
  • Loon3kLoon3k Registered Users 30 Posts
    Team rank went from 90 to 104 definitely fkking pissed, out of turf car prize range , fkkking shyt, so much effort was put in game to loose it all over this fkked up error. .
  • Kruton69Kruton69 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Bawlsak. Too bad the game just switched management too...