Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What If !

killerpekillerpe Registered Users 1 Posts
Hello everyone , i think in this problem we all facing right now , but

what if its not servers down ? what if its hacked servers ? what if its database lose ?

who will give us our garage ? and alot of money and gems we spent on maxed cars ?

and if they lost the database of our accounts , how the hell they gonna know what we were have ?

for me this game's admins and company , have one solution (Give us Everything Back)

Comments

• Options
    oldsmokeoldsmoke Registered Users 44 Posts
    Have worked in past error to check cars they are all still there ... for now
  • Options
    redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    yeah all my cars are still there and money
  • Options
    NorCalGirlNorCalGirl Registered Users 1 Posts
    My garage is still complete.. Just can't do anything! This sucks azz
  • Options
    Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
    Garages and accounts are safe. Its definitely a server issue. One that needs to be fixed ASAP glu!
  • Options
    Captain NugCaptain Nug Registered Users 19 Posts
    Thank god my garage isn't missing any cars, I got a few 1st placers and would hate to lose them.
  • Options
    richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    It doenst matter, not to b an ass bro, I apologise if it seems I am, cie/glu doesnt give a shlt, theyll give us the same excuse as always, sorry for the problems, its not glu fault, or they make it our fault sayn that its our network, honestly I hope they did get hacked its about time they get a taste of thier own medicine, im not sayn its ok that ppl lose thier garages, I would be pissed, and if hats your situation im very sorry and hope you get it back.
    I just find it f ed up that admin doesnt give a rats ass what happens to our stuff yet were the ones who put money in thier pocket, il be dam if I buy anther gem for this game, and hope ppl just stop playn for a month or two
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    If they don't backup their database, they sux event more than my logo says...
  • Options
    Dr0g3r5Dr0g3r5 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I am not missing any thing i am just unable to play without having to spam the retry button every second inbetween launching or shifting and then at the end of a race it just says sending race info to server and then says i need to restart or my account has been updated and restarts for me