Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

About this error

JeddjJeddj Registered Users 36 Posts
Guys what are they gunna do about this turf, my team is currently in 110 and we were pushing last night and this shit happens, they just gunna end the turf and **** us all over?

Comments

• Options
    This is just getting stupid
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    Pretty much how it always is!
  • Options
    Yeh true, this game is so addictive
  • Options
    But shit like this makes me wanna quit
  • Options
    mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    as above i love the game and spend money on it and this happens it needs fixing and we need compansation for this error
  • Options
    SC Finest 27SC Finest 27 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have only been playing this game for about a week now and two of them I got "internet required" faults during load sequence.
  • Options
    veilside customveilside custom Registered Users 55 Posts
    I agree games very addictive n this is frustrating I will not quit but complication I think turf car for top 300 teams and or like they did with gtr n z4 car for every one but that a long shot
  • Options
    DavinsheDavinshe Registered Users 78 Posts
    I can't play, Action 500 bs
  • Options
    michaellopes1975michaellopes1975 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Error 500 still popping up but if you keep pressing the retry button the game will load . It will pop up once and awhile but you can play. Hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Hey everyone! Thanks for making us aware of the issues with the game this weekend. We got it fixed but if you lost any items because of the glitch please contact customer service with as many details as possible.