Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What does everyone think glu owes us?

Ajkix23Ajkix23 Registered Users 349 Posts
I believe glu owes us something for all of these errors they STILL have neglected to address. Just wanted to see WHAT yall think glu owes us. Dont comment if ur just gonna hate. However, if u disagree and have a good, well thought out point, please go ahead. I enjoy opinions.

Comments

• Options
    DeanoDeano Registered Users 3 Posts
    All get the turf car :)
  • Options
    DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    I'd say the least they could do is give everyone 500k or 500 gems a car would be nice though!
  • Options
    ron wilkinron wilkin Registered Users 32 Posts
    At minimum it has to be turf car and gems spent have a family lawyer who said if nothing is done everyone on petition has right to at least gem reimbursement hate to involve Lawyers but when big money is lost and glu ignores we would have grounds for grievance and right to reimbursement game or not i have receipts and screen shots with error
  • Options
    veilside customveilside custom Registered Users 55 Posts
    I think turf car for everyone is a little excessive maybe top 300 teams get turf car and compensate everybody else with a Ford GT R or BMW z4 like they've done before
  • Options
    forc3ful3ntryforc3ful3ntry Registered Users 4 Posts
    I agree turf car for everyone ^^
  • Options
    Ill be honest, im actually not in favor of everyone getting the turf car. If that happened, it would be so common that it would be worthless, and it would defeat the purpose of compensation. I think they owe us some gems (a substantial amount) and maybe a new free car (not necessarily the deuce).
  • Options
    F1n76F1n76 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I think Glu owe us a refund or a free turf car but all we will get is an apology as usual!
    They do that often I bet all they have to do is click on paste! #BS
  • Options
    oOwesseOooOwesseOo Registered Users 11 Posts
    Well atleast some gems ? The car ain't gonna happen i think x)
  • Options
    Know what car they have yet to add? The hennessey venom gt. I vote that be the next new car (even if its not given out, i still want one). And lots of gems for compensation. I spent a lot of gems this turf.
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    There definatly needs to b something in the past cie gave us million dollar cars on 2 occasions bmw gt3 & ford gtr & on some others they gave us like 80 gems & seems like one time 120 gems but these clowns (glu) idk luckey if we anything mayb a boycott is in order ?
  • Options
    veilside customveilside custom Registered Users 55 Posts
    I think a million would would be ok but all for a venom gt that would be sweet if they added that car But turf car for everyone is not right because most people don't even stand a chance to make it to the top 100
  • Options
    CH13F SLAPA H03CH13F SLAPA H03 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Top 300 should get the demon car. Everyone else below that should be compinsated for what they invested times two. Just saying
  • Options
    spoiler drafter 377spoiler drafter 377 Registered Users 332 Posts
    Maybe top 150 get car and everyone gets a choice between cash or a car maybe another gtr or anther common r class or pick a car from show room anything would be nice this has been a major inconvenience to serious turf teams
  • Options
    EnCRypTedEnCRypTed Registered Users 644 Posts
    Gems and/or a car would be cool. But turf car no. Every team has the same issues. If you were top 100. Prob still there. If you have 1 or 2 that can race. They need to hold the team.
  • Options
    rubyrodrubyrod Registered Users 4 Posts
    Everyone with turf points gets an R-Class car of his or her choice plus gems and RRC.
  • Options
    vmillanfvmillanf Registered Users 11 Posts
    My team is not top 100 and even I agree not everyone should get the turf car. I think gems should do, since that is the most used "currency" during turf. You can bet and earn money during a race or earn money just for winning or perfect shifts, but you can't get gems like that. I say gems it is.
  • Options
    DavinsheDavinshe Registered Users 78 Posts
    They should give us 100,000 RRC, 1,000+ gem car, a completed fix of the game and apology for making us loose so much time trying to play this broken game.
  • Options
    Z0SICKKZ0SICKK Registered Users 142 Posts
    I am curious to see what they will do alot of people have spent alot of $ buying rrc cars and gems we got stuck at 135 we were all waiting for the turbo and ford event .. if everyone gets a turf car it will be worth nothing . they have to give alot . but they probably wont do shit they have not for me before when something has happened and i have sent snap shots etc .
  • Options
    boomer76boomer76 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Me personally, I just want my new car back and the money I lost (plus some) during the completion of the Rio campaign, a few gems wouldn't hurt either. I think everyone getting a turf car is a little much as a few others have stated. I agree with lots of cash and gems and my new car that I won and lost in less than 5 min
  • Options
    PeppelapuePeppelapue Registered Users 11 Posts
    A basic model Duce would be nice but I don't think everyone should get the winning car.
  • Options
    ffmdcffmdc Registered Users 193 Posts
    Doesn't matter what anyone thinks we should get. Top 100 teams will get the car period. Well get an apology and that's it. Maybe. It sucks but there's no staff on hand over the weekend. As for the henessey idea 100%
  • Options
    WckedThumpWckedThump Registered Users 21 Posts
    Top 500 teams should get the turff car. Pluss 500 gems all rest teams should get 500 gems. Amd we all should get a huge thank u
    Not like this happend on a normal weekend its. A holliday people wanted to play. And now we all got screwed
  • Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    I think top 300 for turf car a bit excessive. Maybe top 125-130. But that because of how close team would be in proximity top making top 100 or fell out due to this error problem.
    I also believe that any cars lost in pinks or cash lost plus gem use be compensated as well. Due to the fact ppl risk all this to get the top 100 and lost it because of a game failure and didn't make it and had a good shot.
  • Options
    true jokertrue joker Registered Users 2 Posts
    Turf car and gems going to lose part of my team. Doesn't look good when the leader of the team shows no points for 2 days. I wish they would get it fixed, don't want 2 lose team and garage.
  • Options
    Maestro SpeedyMaestro Speedy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I think the first 150 places should get the car and the gems and the rest at least 100 gems
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    100 gems????? are you kidding??? i spent more gems than that in just the first stage.. now i've been looked out since 4pm sat. 100 gems isnt any where near enough.
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    FastazikanFastazikan Registered Users 55 Posts
    People other that turf people are getting the shaft too. People that spend a considerable amount of money even if it's not 100+$ a week to be top 100 team. Turf car as a reward isn't fair to those who do spen the cash! This reward has to fit all... ...how about something like a 48 hrs (assuming the game will stay up and running that long lmao)... ... Anyway a 48 hr 75% off sale on any car a class or lower. Or any car... Just something like that
  • Options
    LiverLapsLiverLaps Registered Users 17 Posts
    Stop waiting for the last day of turf to make your move. If you were in front at the outset, you would not be crying about free stuff
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    An autographed Ryystron mousepad and a ride in Justin Choi's Ferrari.