Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

TO TOP 75 TEAM LEADERS and gfolk

budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
(This is my question gfolk) my team i made RR ALLSTARS is my 2nd failed attempt to start a top 100 team all star team; it was suppose to be a tournament/all star team/ a way to find out who is the top racers of racing rivals. I wanted the to have players from the top teams join me on one team and race WITH but also AGAINST each other for one turf. Then the top 1 or 2 guys stay on the team and then another batch of 16 or 17 guys try to be the top guy for the next turf and so on and so on. I was even willing to buy the #1 ranked guy on the team at the end of each turf a car of his choice... would llove feedback.. if u dont think its a good idea thats fine just say it politely please. Let me know. Thanks guys please bump too.

Comments

• ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    This is the way it is currently. I'm sorry, but if you are running up 70-150k points per turf, you are an all star. Period. That's how top teams run up close to 2 million points overall some turfs, right? I really can't see it all coming together for a different type of tournament right now, especially considering most guys who are all star quality either run their own teams or are depended upon by their teammates.
  • budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    thank you for your feedback another thing I forgot to mention is maybe having team nominate players to go to the All Star team
  • ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    This is the way it is currently. I'm sorry, but if you are running up 70-150k points per turf, you are an all star. Period. That's how top teams run up close to 2 million points overall some turfs, right? I really can't see it all coming together for a different type of tournament right now, especially considering most guys who are all star quality either run their own teams or are depended upon by their teammates.
  • budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    thank you for your feedback another thing I forgot to mention is maybe having team nominate players to go to the All Star team
  • HATESCAMMERZHATESCAMMERZ Registered Users 140 Posts
    Ok. As I don't disagree with your idea, you must understand that this is pretty much how most top teams work in the first place. Our leaders are always looking for big hitters! We have become loyal to our teams and to ask us to compete against our own teams is a little crazy. I see many times a few people from top 10 teams bouncing around to help one or the other out due to either low team points and or consistency.

Your idea would have to be done outside of turf wars and in order to do so you would end up having logistics issues such as forming teams, keeping score ect. I would not leave my team for such an item.
  • Captain NugCaptain Nug Registered Users 19 Posts
    Well you can be a top player and carry a team, but after you put so much money, time and a lot of work for a team that doesn't have many great players.. you might think ok I'm being used and treated like a pos even thou you help almost everyone on your team just to be poop on by the leader.. It's the main reason why I left stoned inc. The leader is NOT a top player. He doesnt buy gems, but wants his team full of gem player... lmfao!