Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

5k and up racers. team looking for racers!

if i won u loseif i won u lose Registered Users 31 Posts
My team is currently at 489. But I have some racers that have under 2k points. About 7 or 8 of them. Looking for some active players and serious about turfing. I trying to build a top 100 team. Let's start winning and collecting the prizes. U can leave ur in game name here or write down my team name and request an add to the team once the game comes up. The name Slow Riders23

Comments

• Options
    jquanjquan Registered Users 27 Posts
    Ign is sil3nt but deadly
  • Options
    I gotcha. I just tried to get on the game. It's still tripping.
  • Options
    kenneth reidkenneth reid Registered Users 252 Posts
    ign: kenneth reid hoe
  • Options
    SPOT PIRATE 007SPOT PIRATE 007 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Just might have to think about moving from my own team to this one. I too was trying to make a to 100 team. Epic fail lol. But I do make 5k +
  • Options
    nycbronxricannycbronxrican Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm down, going thru the same thing on my team. Just join this team and the past 2 turf race I out score the captain and Co captain of the team. I'm active player since I'm retired and play all the time. I score between 5000 and 8000 per turf race. My game tag Is nycbronxrican. About to quit this team. I've put a lot of money like all of us and want a turf car. Hit me up.
  • Options
    AL RagheibAL Ragheib Registered Users 18 Posts
    IGN : AL RAGHEIB

i can score from 5k and + for sure ...

Hit me up

Ill just get my turf prize and join ur team
  • Options
    I will be getting at u all. If I get a few more we will be set.
  • Options
    orange choporange chop Registered Users 11 Posts
    5k+ ign orange chop