Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Guess I'll be the first...*PENDING REWARD* Ford Deuce Top100. PayPal

If everything goes as planned (yea right) will probably be selling top100 ford deuce. I'll get it one way or another if i don't get my reward. Surely they won't screw that up. Start bidding now if interested.

PAYPAL BUT ALL OFFERS WELCOME :-)

35+ vouches page 50.

Comments

• Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    I'll go first lol. 750k
  • Options
    LuislaanthonyLuislaanthony Registered Users 59 Posts
    800k is my offer
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Maxed m3gt2 and maxed camaro ss
  • Options
    DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    Lol. Horrible offers. Horrible I tell you. You know this is an X class??!!! Rated 1680 stock, jet powered n wrapped with Error500 graffiti wrap. I can't believe it..... I'm gonna bid on my own car n start it at 20$ ppal. :-)
  • Options
    BTW the guy who posted put PayPal in the title. But offer whatever never know. He can only say no...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *still withdrawing now getting delirious w/o his RR*
  • Options
    FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    I'll raise my bid if the error 500 wrap looks cool. I'm sure it's filled with hopes and dreams of everyone hoping to be able to race again.
  • Options
    MelsmithMelsmith Registered Users 4 Posts
    1$ dallor for the pos
  • Options
    Pos is prob really a D class turtle. In my book when I say I gotta take a deuce, my old lady is running.....So hope it don't stink as bad as that. :) Also keep in mind only reason I'm selling is cuz every time u race it prob will get err500 curse. Once again *pending reward* who knows what will happen.
  • Options
    Jerry ShweJerry Shwe Registered Users 72 Posts
    if no one offers anything ill pick it up for 15 lol
  • Options
    R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    1 mil rrc!
  • Options
    Loon3kLoon3k Registered Users 30 Posts
    Lmfao!!!!........,
  • Options
    R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    3 mil rrc? Hahaha this thing is a pos!