Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

WTF

JHARDWAYJHARDWAY Registered Users 205 Posts
Im the leader of TYR, WE FINISHED 93 IF THIS BS ERROR GIVES EVERYONE A DEMON THERE WILL BE A PROBLEM. We went from 79 to 93 because of your bs servers. Fix what ever your doing and reward my team they earned it.

Comments

• BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    I'm with you on that. We finished 95th and was in low 80s 82 or 83 when crap went down.
  • JHARDWAYJHARDWAY Registered Users 205 Posts
    I have screen shots. My team will get their prize. Idgaf
  • erick azwarerick azwar Registered Users 2 Posts
    How to join ur team ?
  • erick azwarerick azwar Registered Users 2 Posts
    How to join ur team ?
  • veilside customveilside custom Registered Users 55 Posts
    No I don't think everyone should get demon that dumb because people asking for that could never make top 100 I think compensation is necessary like gems or cash
    Gems would be a compensation, but if they give top 150 the car thats not right. We all know 110 and under doesnt have a shot when it comes.down to the end.
  • mmikeowingsmmikeowings Registered Users 104 Posts
    I agree im not in a top 100 team and I dont want a handout I would like something for my time but I still dont think that is fair for the plp that put up points I was over 10k I spent real money on gems a sry isnt gona do
  • Nitros AngelNitros Angel Registered Users 39 Posts
    What about those teams that were in the 80s and got pushed to 106? That's what happened to my team and we are normally a top 100 team, some teams do deserve the car but I do agree not everyone deserves it. They should look and see who was in the top 100 when the issues started and reward those teams as well.
    Well my team TYR (TOOK YOUR RIDE) was ranked 79 than dropped to 93, We all delt with the error my team better get rewarded.
  • JDM WARRIORJDM WARRIOR Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hi guys I'm looking for a good team I made 29k in this turf before it got the error I didn't even finished the third event I have screen shot proof of the point'sI I made
  • Nitros AngelNitros Angel Registered Users 39 Posts
    I'm aware of your team I see y'all in top 100 all the time, we are Gen Tso Express we were top 100 throughout whole turf until the error crap I believe we were 84 when the error crap happened and we were moving down then we couldn't race for 30 hours and finished in 106. I agree with you that not everyone deserves a turf car as those on top 100 teams work very hard to be there, I was at 50k turf points when the game went down. So I understand your your frustration.
    I have a few members from tso express. I know you guys too. Glu better get it together, this is bs
  • r8r65r8r65 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Sup turfers.R8R65 frm Domin8ting All..l feel top 110 shuld gt car...that's fair..& x3 gems would b cool..