Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

LMFAO THIS GAME

KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
So from error .500 to this game requires an Internet connection lmao what's next huh just blow up blow up like he said in JAWS BLOW UP YOU SON A BIITCH LOL One error to the next with this game .. i want all my money back i spent in this game think that's like 2k i think ahh O_p !!

Comments

• Options
    jquanjquan Registered Users 27 Posts
    Bro ot says it was having a tune up all this time thts pure bs
  • Options
    richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Smh, its just something to shut ppl up, ryyst has post they r aware of 500 error and will let us know when they figure it out, soooo much bs, yea we should all get the car buts not likely, well get screwed while others do get the car, fck glu and cie this game has gone to crap, and ive watched go from the start
  • Options
    LiverLapsLiverLaps Registered Users 17 Posts
    If you have spent 2k on a game, then you are a sad sad person
  • Options
    Addison BentleyAddison Bentley Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm a sad sad person lol .....
    I never spent 2k but I Def spent more than I should
  • Options
    KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    Lol if you say an I've been playing for since it came out for android so a while adds up over time..
  • Options
    Addison BentleyAddison Bentley Registered Users 3 Posts
    If u haven't spent real money on this game then u have nothing in ur garage worth "real value" . Turfing costs gems and to compete for good turf rides u need em .People with loaded garages sell their garages for big money . In the end u won't lose anything technically and at least u had fun building a massive garage full of awesome rides that noobs drool over and beg u to give them just some of ur rides lol