Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New patch.. New problems!?!

TheLeGeNdTheLeGeNd Registered Users 4 Posts
Hey whats up guys cool game been playing for a few months... I feel the same way as many other players on here the last "campaign" race we beat should be way way better such as maybe 500k cash which cant even really buy you any car you desire... And their should be more body kits way way cheaper wheels and definitely should have an easier way of earning gems i understand you guys are just trying too make a profit at every available avenue but at a point you start cover every single cost and start profiting nicely.. If thats how you want too do it make a Motorcycle version a Pick up truck version .. Shoot a minivan/suv version lol you'd be surprised hah... Anyways down too brass tacks!! Also when you want me too buy a 2 million dollar car or more.. And the average guy works 50-60 hours a week can i get a little more money per race/perfect shift i mean 25$ a shift and 2-300$ a race and 100$//800$ on the higher end.. With 20 hour repair times??? I mean i like the game but not that much ill be playing for two years before i can buy a damn rsx lol.. I mean thats a problem that almost drove me and im sure many other players completely away from the game..and trust me im very patient hence the reason im still playing.. I mean with work/sleep i might be able to play a hour a day maybe.. I mean the rich snobs and kids that are determined to get a furai or a rwb are going to get one regardless.. They'll play 100 million hours.. Which makes it unfair to us and we cannot commit that ammount of time due too life.. I mean im sure we'd like too but cant it needs too be a bit more rewarding you know... Just a heads up i mean you guys are programmers and have alot of time messing with stuff like this we are nurses construction workers truck drivers general laborers and customer service people.. Unfortunately lol well hope you guys can do some stuff to make it that much better thanks guys i appreciate it since the new patch: Major lag, freezing, forced closes, races lagging load times are wicked slow on everything turf wars loading friends info recent races before races after races selecting possible racers to race lol.. Ohhh if you could please check my account i have had numerous errors and lost 10's of thousands on a few different vehicles upgrading which was very very weird... I just figured i wouldnt be playing for more than a week or so so i didnt really care.. Anyways i had to let you guys know the game went from running 95% smooth to about 35% smoothly. Thanks I also have the most recent ipad with the most recent update. I have restarted my ipad thinking it was on my end checked connection refreshed the game everything and nope its not.

Comments

• Options
    TheLeGeNdTheLeGeNd Registered Users 4 Posts
    Yeap half that post should have been in another part of forum but hey its my first and i had alot to get out lol Well i hope you guys read that and hopefully can make something happen for us guys in that situation if not i guess ill never get a few cars i wouldnt mind having its all good winters almost over here i can finally get my boosted 2jz GS from under that tarp and bust my gsxr out and hit the streets racing for real!! lol
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    We spen real monies in this game to get the things we want. Hence the purpose for low paying gems. Do you not understand what it cost to develope and keep these apps running. So if you want to further yourself in rr I suggest to do like the rest of us and support cie By buying gems once you do that you will learn how easy it is to buy gem cars and make $$$$$$$$$$ monies in game. Lol. Sell a gem car like the zr 1 forg gt 500 and make 10mil easy from someone like you who does not buy gems