Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

BLAIN1999 LOWLIFE THIEF!! STOLE $450 PAYPAL

This scumbag thief Blain1999 aka Cody Jones with email jones9c@yahoo.com and jones9c@gmail.com purchased my pro for $448 Paypal, two transactions, $400 and $48. The bastard stole 50 of my cars, and then disputed the money sent to me in paypal and ran off with my cars. The scumbag stole lots of cars including 2 c7.r, stella, rami, cobrajet, tc gt spec, challenger gt2, nsx, mustang re, rs500, falcon and also 5M rr cash.

Would love to see what the scumbag is like in real life.
Bet the mother****ers parents are proud of him, or maybe they too are lowlife thieves like him. Look out for this ba*stard

Name Cody Jones
Paypal: jones9c@yahoo.com
Email: jones9c@gmail.com Postal Address:
Cody jones
26c profio rd
McDonald, PA 15057
United States

Screenshots posted for proof

q5TI3ku.jpg

laDPQyA.jpg

eE41mGe.jpg

Comments

• superkryptonsuperkrypton Registered Users 127 Posts
    Bumpp the scumbag up
    bumpp the lowlife thief uppp
  • TheScarlet&GreyTheScarlet&Grey Registered Users 89 Posts
    All you need to do is call PayPal. Tell them it was for virtual currency and that you paid him. Theyll tell you all this stuff about waiting. Tell them you want to elevate from being reviewed to a claim. The second it becomes a claim theyll cancel because they don't protect virtual currency. Two people tried this on me and PayPal closed the dispute both times and while on the phone with me.
    Ign: Blain1999 also known as Cody Jones, email: jones9c@yahoo.com and jones9c@gmail.com is lowlife scammer and thief!!! stay careful!! don't do any paypal deals with him even if he send first. The thief will just dispute it.
  • Joej317Joej317 Registered Users 160 Posts
    Superkrypton is a fuucking scammer and he got exactly what he deserves. Karma is a bitch. lol. I hope you lost everything.
  • Italian420Italian420 Registered Users 9 Posts
    funny all your screenshots are fake.....your a scammer. i have proof that you made fake screenshots.....do you think anyone gives two shits about your dumb ass...you just are mad that you tried to scam blain and he is fighting it.....
  • iam2flyiam2fly Registered Users 172 Posts
    Italian I think you right nobody is going to sacrifice 448. On buying cars from a game. Smh
  • ahin1984ahin1984 Registered Users 249 Posts
    Umm I posted him on the scammed list long time ago and that amount of money is considered grand theft so I would report him to his local police department
    Fcuking lowlife thief. Pretty sure he spends his life begging on the streets and stealing things. lol
    Low life scumbag thief. Hope his family dies. I would really feel sorry for anyone associated with such a scumbag in real life.
    bump the lowlife thieving piece of shyt up.
    bump the jerk thief
  • Natec03Natec03 Registered Users 733 Posts
    Can they dispute friends and family
    Yes they can. they can just call paypal and say that they didnt authorize the payment. now you have to prove u sent the goods which you cant in case of virtual cars
    You cant prove you sent anything because you didnt.. Funny blain1999 sent the money from my bank account and i have the proof of what you were sent .....You dumb little scammer
    what else is funny is that you were sent a first payment of 60.00 which you declined.(the payment you made a fake screenshot of) then you made a deal with blain for 48.00 which you received and somehow numb nuts that doesnt equal 480.00..... but your the honest one... get the F uck outta here with your lies.....
    Bumpp the lowlife thief so he cant scam anyone!!
    bump the lowlife thieving bastard
    Bumppp the fcuking lowlife thief