Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

NEW garage feature

SS BLAZESS BLAZE Registered Users 10 Posts
It would be really cool to see a few new features added to the garage, the following are ideas I have discussed with other players. If you would like to see these features as well please take the time to simply leave a "yes" reply to the post.

1.SORTING BY MANUFACTURER, MODEL,COLOR,RATING TUNE TAGS (see number 2 for an explanation of tune tags)

2.TUNE TAGGING (being able to tag a car as turf tuned or non-turf tuned, as well as the rating {make it easier for people with large garages to keep track of what they have tuned and how})

3. SAVE/LOAD/SHARE TUNE INFO ( make it where people can save, load , and share their tunes with friends. It would help us to be able to save a tune we like for a car for later reloading it to the car while we are testing out new setups, it would also be nice to be able to hit a single button and reinstall all the parts for a specific tune at one time instead of having to change them one by one.{wait times still apply}

4. REPAIR ALL BUTTON

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    thats actually a great idea. i like saving tunes, instead of having to redo everything all over again. repair all button is another great ideaa, instead of scrolling to see what cars need repair before the event starts
  • PRINAIDZ 01PRINAIDZ 01 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yes! Great options.
  • redlinecalredlinecal Registered Users 208 Posts
    really good idea. would be good with the tune saved to pay the rrc price for everything to install that tune on new cars. and just wait for the tune to complete
  • 2kcivicy82kcivicy8 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I like all of this. I was just talking to my RR buddy that it would be great if we could save tunes, as well as organize by manufacturer.
  • z3us226z3us226 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Good idea..
  • SS BLAZESS BLAZE Registered Users 10 Posts
    @ [RR] Ryyst; you think you could pass these ideas to the Dev team bro.
  • iTayeebHasaniTayeebHasan Registered Users 110 Posts
    The Repair All Button Is A Great Idea!
  • bebo2890bebo2890 Registered Users 20 Posts
    Great idea
  • Wulf12Wulf12 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Also...
    If there are self sorting like:
    Numbering sorting for my favorate top 10 car.
    Or groups sorting, in which I seprate the cars I like from the others.
    It would be really better.
  • CanonguyCanonguy Registered Users 12 Posts
    From what I have seen. The sort by alpha does sort them by makers.