Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Where's the love??

Painter manPainter man Registered Users 3 Posts
Did anyone get compensated for this past game error? Because I didn't and actually it kinda pisses me off. Whether or not I would have won this past turf I'll never know. But I possibly could have and it's very irritating that I missed that chance because of a game error. I believe everybody on a team that experienced this should be compensated. Am I crazy for feeling this way or is anybody else with me??

Comments

• Options
    richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I put in alot of money for gems and am on a top 100 team, so id say not all shoud, y give a 3000 team a turf car when they havent quite got there yet, in the past ppl were compensated with z4 and ford gtr, I could c something like that happenng but not a turf car, besides glu doesnt give a crap about us so dont hold ur breath, not tring to be rude bro, just heing honest.
  • Options
    richchum25richchum25 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Yes I agree, yet there r people who will not stop buying, cause they think they will get ahead, n the end they wont cause there will be more errors next turf watch n c. I have been playing this game for some time now and found out a lot of nasty things about it, example: when reborn legends was made it was nothing but developers, yet they won 1st evey turf, do u think they payed for gems lol nope, now look whos on top true loyalty, and rivals worriors, coinsedense, highly doubtful.
    Glu doesnt care cause they have nitro nation and deer hunter also anther top app called eternity worriors hmmm.... (rivals worriors) so for us to not buy gems n stuff isnt going to hurt them at all there r so many loopholes n this game its unreal, its sulpose to be a app game yet you can play it on ur computer, not to mention if you know anything about coding you can change things internally (this is how the hacks and glitches r made) any how sorry to ruin the game for everyone, just wanted to open some eyes to the pathetic world of "give me ur money" aka company developer bullying
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    There going to hand everyone some gems. Eh whatever.
  • Options
    Cyrus999Cyrus999 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Not even an apology. This company is a joke!!! I am ashamed to say they are from the same city as I am. They passed out the deuce to the top 100 at the end but my team was right on the cusp and with 2 events to go we could very well have made top 100. No cash, no gem replacement, no cars nothing!!! Nothing more than a big FU to those who support this game. Absolutely pathetic!
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Cyrus999 wrote: »
    Not even an apology. This company is a joke!!! I am ashamed to say they are from the same city as I am. They passed out the deuce to the top 100 at the end but my team was right on the cusp and with 2 events to go we could very well have made top 100. No cash, no gem replacement, no cars nothing!!! Nothing more than a big FU to those who support this game. Absolutely pathetic!
    Here's your apology and compensation. Anyone that was expecting a turf car was delusional.

http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/2176607-500-error-compensation