Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What are you all going to do to stop the HACKING???

Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
I got hacked and was pm by the hacker when I got on and realized he was hacking me. My second team racers got hacked the very next day. I thought it was a FB hacker but I have racers that were hacked through Google as well and one that wasn't even connected to either. You all say it's not CIE/GLU's issue but, it definitely is. I have two top 25 teams and we got slaughtered by this hacker the last 2 days. He goes after top teams. I sent an email with screen shots but, with a 2 week wait for reply there is going to be nothing left in our accounts. You all are about to lose a lot of customers if you do not help to fix this problem. Maybe make it where you can block everyone except the ones you want on your friends list. I emailed FB and Google to see what they can do as well. If this continues I'm done with this game. All the time and money us loyal RR racers put in to help make the game a success are about to be gone. FIX the issue before you lose everything, please!!! You all won't return the cars because you says it's not your problem. Well if you want to keep your loyal users you might want to start returning the cars, cash, and gems to these people. So disappointed in you all because you are more worried about protecting your game then protecting those that make your game. Please if you have something sarcastically to say to my post keep it to yourself. You are probably a hacker if you do!

Comments

• DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    +1 my brother. We all gave his ign. His garage just keeps growing every hour. Like they're just saying fuuck it. Could be a big conspiracy n its RR doing it so everyone has to start all ovwr ......

Naaaaaa fukn low life hacker.
  • Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    That's what it's starting to look like. I have screen shots of him transferring my cars from the account he uses to hack to the account he stores the cars on. Dude is a pos and he pms knowing they will not stop him. He blasted two more of my guys today. Ridiculous. I can't do this anymore.
  • 509 performance509 performance Registered Users 294 Posts
    How are they doing this bro by sending messages Somehow I never received my turf winning this week I tried then game crashes then I got no car what's going on its straight bull also what is the players name so we can watch out for them
    They are hacking through your Facebook account or Google account. If your on and it keeps saying account is updated that means they are taking your cars. I don't want to give the name just yet because I don't want him to transfer the cars out of the account. Sorry
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    You know who really dislikes hackers? US! That being said, I do not see racername for us to investigate. I understand people say they sent in tickets and I am sure you did but since I don't answer all the tickets that come in, can someone please respond with the username? Keep in mind that when you are reporting a hacker the information list below is really what we need to launch a proper investigation (one where we can not only see something suspicious going on but also make sure it never happens again):

room : A123
    my car : ABC
    my car speed rating : 1640
    opponent Car : XYZ
    opponent user name : SeeyaSucker
    opponent ET : 5.99secs
    Date/Time : xx:xx:xx
    my username : CheckMyName
  • nhouse704nhouse704 Registered Users 10 Posts
    My account NHOUSE is gone to I want it back
    Sparkle I can't fill in all the above information becasuenitnwasnt during a pinks race or in a lobby. This guy is hacking through FB and just taking the cars. He hacks with javier58 and then transfers the cars to prince turbo 766. I can see all 40 cars he took of mine. He goes in and takes your cash. Uses your gems to change the cars wheels or paint. This is a serious issue and honestly if you all can't help me I'm going to leave this game for good. I put a lot of time and money into this game to just see a punk take everything from me within minutes. He had the balls to pm right after he did it because obviously he knows you all will not take responsibility. I put in a ticket with screen shots and all the cars he took from me. I got on today and he is right back on my friends list. What I have left I transferred to another account that is not linked to anything. So, hopefully my device doesn't crash. Anyways, I hope there is enough info here for you to investigate.
  • So GhostedSo Ghosted Registered Users 17 Posts
    Is appreciate if you try and stop hassling RR you complain almost everyday and ask for a reimbursement.
    Are you serious ghosted? How about you stfu. Why would you post something like that? Are you a fuckin hacker too? Mind your own fuckin business idiot. Fuckin noon
    So ghosted I hope you get hacked you pos.
    Lmao your a noob. Learn to play the game before you start running your mouth idiot