Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling Mills $11.50 Each $$$ (:Paypal:) ign: sirYMCMB

Add me in game: sirYMCMB
Also guys I will tell you ingame why I am not high level , for what you expected ...
Mills Bundles buy 3 mil for $$31. That's only ( per 3 mil bundles )
Status Currently: ONline 19:30( British summer times )

Comments

• Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Ill take them if ur going first
  • Options
    bighead6988bighead6988 Registered Users 3,619 Posts
    Level 1 scammer
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    I tried. It's a scam. He won't go first. I said to send 1.5m. And I'll send the 31$ and for him to send the other 1.5 after payment. Still wouldn't do it. Do not give him your money. !!!!! It is a scam !!!!
  • Options
    K24FrankK24Frank Registered Users 235 Posts
    post pic of your IGN, PAYPAL, DATE /TIME and MILLS and ill buy.
  • Options
    Rangel091713Rangel091713 Registered Users 383 Posts
    This fuckerr scammed me for 11$ low life scumbag
  • Options
    BEAST DOG 1567BEAST DOG 1567 Registered Users 296 Posts
    He got me for 30$I've filed an investigation with the police and PayPal **** him up the ass back
  • Options
    MIDNITERIDERMIDNITERIDER Registered Users 149 Posts
    Well hes obviously a kid which is funny bc they will still charge him the same way they did me. They straight come to your house bc they get GPS from IP Address & will arrest him if a report has been filed and HE WILL AND CAN GET CHARGED FROM EACH AND EVERYONE HE STOLE FROM.. ITS ILLEGAL & THEY WILL GET HIS IGNORANT A$$.. LOL DUMB A$$ JUS FUCT HIMSELF OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BC THEY HAVE SO MUCH INFO ON HIM HE IS IN FOR HUGE SURPRISE
  • Options
    SirYMCMBSirYMCMB Registered Users 19 Posts
    Well hes obviously a kid which is funny bc they will still charge him the same way they did me. They straight come to your house bc they get GPS from IP Address & will arrest him if a report has been filed and HE WILL AND CAN GET CHARGED FROM EACH AND EVERYONE HE STOLE FROM.. ITS ILLEGAL & THEY WILL GET HIS IGNORANT *****.. LOL DUMB ***** JUS FUCT HIMSELF OUT OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BC THEY HAVE SO MUCH INFO ON HIM HE IS IN FOR HUGE SURPRISE
    1. I've never sold anything or even talked or scammed you
    2. guys please stop hatin' just do a legit deal Once with what I say and when it goes smooth just comment here , for the guys I'm dealing with ...
    3. bump to the top

Guys still got mills get adding
    And I am currently online
  • Options
    SharkbyteSharkbyte Registered Users 473 Posts
    He made this account for this post only in case someone is stupid enough to deal with this kid. no one vouchers for him. and if you still do the deal after reading that you deserve to be scammed
  • Options
    CracbabyCracbaby Registered Users 1,361 Posts
    lmfao he bumped this !!!! someone kill his family !