Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

COMPENSATION RQSTS SHLD BE IN suggest/feedback?

budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE WANTING COMPENSATION FOR THIS ERROR PROBLEM. I AGREE, BUT THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND WE DIDNT GET ANYTHING....MAYBE THIS TIME WE SHOULD START A PETITION OVER IN SUGGESTIONS AND FEEDBACK THREAD? I WILL RIGHT NOW HOPE U SIGN IT... THANKS. THEDUKEIII

Comments

• Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Lol. You do know a petition means very little right. Even if everyone in the game signed it. You get no where if cie/glu don't want to compensate for there systems slack performance. This game has been nothing but one big issue and bug filled joke since the did major update and platform merge back in July time frame.
  • Options
    budjarredbudjarred Registered Users 287 Posts
    It means a lot though if they do compensate us tho. Means they still care and we have a lil power if we unite.
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    Hey! We completely understand how bad the 500 error was for our players and we really want to make it right! We are still looking into options for a solution to the users but we will not be announcing anything until we are secure on a resolution!
  • Options
    Figg20Figg20 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Thx admin. Good to have some reassuring words
  • Options
    rice racer 57 hdmirice racer 57 hdmi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think that all the players should be grateful that this problem was attended to and Resolved in a timely matter and that as long as your cars, money and gems are back the way they were before the problems occurred you should be grateful. A lot worse could have happened
  • Options
    [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    No problem! Just keep looking out for updates on it. Hopefully we have it situated soon.