Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

ATTENTION! DANIEL CAMPISE WANTED FOR CHARGE BACK

This POS name Daniel Campise filed a claim on Paypal saying "not as described" today (Novemeber 4). I don't remember what he bought but it was on OCTOBER 11.
Anyone that knows his IGN, please comment below.
His email : campise.daniel@gmail.com

Jln8tqq.png

Comments

• Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    there is a guy named campise on the game.. I did a trade with him awhile ago. we were friends on the game for awhile, infact ii just saw him on the other day, but when I just searched his name, I found out he deleted and blocked me for no reason. Not sure if his name is Daniel, but putting it all together im willing to bet it was him.
  • Options
    CAMAROSS303CAMAROSS303 Registered Users 95 Posts
    I think his name in here is dcampo and ign is campise. Im pretty sure thats him.
  • Options
    R4NK1NDUD3R4NK1NDUD3 Registered Users 596 Posts
    I Have done multiple deals with Daniel and no problems here! ill tell him to check it if I can.
  • Options
    selosselos Registered Users 75 Posts
    He did the same thing to me i sold him a vett ct7 and he put a claim trying to get it back claimin. The same bs. Anyone know what to do in this situation?
  • Options
    macoooh!macoooh! Registered Users 194 Posts
    Yes a nosy schmuck in here named dcampo with ign "campise" in game exsist. Hes current team is itop.
  • Options
    joshk2489joshk2489 Registered Users 761 Posts
    Yep it's dcampo on here. He got mad cause I would not trade with him once
  • Options
    JUICE SUPER 275JUICE SUPER 275 Registered Users 288 Posts
    Always always always, make deals through pay pal ad friends and family. Much harder to them to get money back almost impossible. Also when dealing with real money law can get involved but that is a messy ordeal. And do not suggest it. Remember friends and family is best way.
  • Options
    rickymitram3rickymitram3 Registered Users 418 Posts
    he did the same thing to me on charge back. and pending
  • Options
    he did the same thing to me on charge back. and pending ign. campise
  • Options
    Anonymous ghostAnonymous ghost Registered Users 98 Posts
    I've dealt with him once before sold him a car or 2 for 25$ itunes i sent the cars first no problem I still talk to him from time to time
  • Options
    and idk if hes also on itop. but some dude with the juan at the end of his name. scam a buddy of mine.