Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

SCAMMER ALERT

Potential scammer to beware of 2 igns I know of he has are Firekid919 and
Fire kid919. On a post I had for NSX RR for sale for 2.5mil. He offered 1.5mil 3 rx7 specs for it. I said cool I can do that. Then he informs me that he can't get on the acct with cash and cars that we could do deal when he can. I'm cool with that I had to work anyway. Finally he Is on acct so I say hey. He says hey. Then asked what page my vouches are on. I tell him 15-16. Now he comes back with I just don't want to be scammed. I told him he wasn't being scammed and by all means check it out. He says I will. Come back with you only have 7 vouches. True enough I do. But I also have done deals that are not listed. Now he peaked my curiosity. I asked him what page he was on. Response I don't know just search name. So I search both. Nothing found. So I tell him nothing found 0 vouches. So I asked if maybe he was under another name. He say fsavix was his old name I have over 20 vouches. I search name. Legit name. Bad call on number of vouches. Name only has 5. He then come back to I just don't want get scammed. It's a lot for me to lose if scammed. His idea on how to make deal work poses the most valid reason I say scammer alert. He proses he give 2 of the 3 rx7 specs. I give RR then he gives last rx7 and 1.5mil.

Beware of this guy.

Comments

• Options
    BfrailBfrail Registered Users 5,204 Posts
    Bump it to keep ppl in the know
  • Options
    Front page
  • Options
    Front page
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    he said he was me??
  • Options
    FsAviXFsAviX Registered Users 290 Posts
    because thats NOT me.
  • Options
    RacingGamerSloveniaRacingGamerSlovenia Registered Users 30 Posts
    Fsavix is 100% legit, he's just being harassed by a multiaccount douchebag.
  • Options
    Firekid919Firekid919 Registered Users 133 Posts
    I Said my old account was fsavix the second. Not fsavix. I am not a scammer. Fsavix is a friend of mine. He did nothing wrong. I told you to go look at my old posts that my old account was fsavix the 2nd. You only had 7 vouchers on the legit trade list. Most people have 40+ vouchers. I did not want you to run off with 3 rx7 specs and 1.5m so I told you I'd give you 2 rx7 specs. Then you give Nsx RR. Then I'd give another rx7 spec and 1.5m. Because I didn't trust you with only 7 vouchers does not mean I'm a scammer. I have given enough cars and money away to buy an Nsx RR if I wanted.
  • Options
    Dex23Dex23 Registered Users 454 Posts
    TBH I don't know how you can call him a scammer as no trade has taken place.
    Sounds like you are both very cautious, which is good.
    I personally think you should retract this post as no scamming has taken place, Firekid919 MAYBE totally legit and you are tarnishing his name.
    Always DYOR before making any trade, and if it don't feel right then walk away.
  • Options
    Why is it putting my Avatar with Firekids name!!?? thats just strange lol
  • Options
    First I didn't call him a scammer. I said potential scammer. I went off the name he gave me. And no I'm not just going to hand over a NSX RR for 2 Campaign specs with hopes you com
  • Options
    When he can provide me with his location of his name on the legit list I will retract this post and make apology. Until then he is still a potential scammer. And the 3 names he has given me are firekid919 fire kid919 and fsavix the second. When I see it on list and vouch posts have to be before 21 October I will then retract the post
  • Options
    phyah77phyah77 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 277 Posts
    OhhhhH! morning drama! Momma Llama Drama!
  • Options
    Will an Administrator please delete this post because it is threatening to my name. I told him his 7 vouchers didn't sound that good. He asked what page I was on and I told him I don't know. So he looked me up. Then I gave him my old accounts name and he looked it up and told me I had 5 vouchers. Well the vouchers he found was someone else's not mine but I didn't know it wasn't mine. So I told him that I would give him 2 seven second rx7 specs, then he give the Nsx RR, then I'd give the 1.5m and the other rx7 spec. He replied no he wot do that so I told him to have a great day. Then I woke up this morning and had a guy messaging me about this post so I had to see it. I am not a scammer or a potential scammer. BFRAIL needs to delete this post.
  • Options
    You have failed to provide proof of the 20+ vouches you claimed to have. Do so and this goes away. Even if post is deleted I will write another one. As of right now my claim has validity with the facts being you have 3 names I know of and not one is on the legit list showing any vouches and you claimed you had 20+. Provide your evidence that you have the rep you claimed. Without it and asking for post deletion only makes it more questionable that your legit.
  • Options
    I will be making the same post about you. Have a great day
  • Options
    Go ahead. Your free to do it all you want. Difference is I have vouches. I know where to find them and I only have on identity. You have atleast 3. You still refuse to provide location of your vouches. I already said if you provide proof I will remove post and make a statement of being wrong. You still haven't provided first bit of valid proof I am wrong.
  • Options
    You saying he has done deals with you is not valid proof. He claimed he has 20+ vouches that he is legit yet can not prove it. Plus his offer of 3 7sec rx7 gt specs is a scam. He has 3 so that is not the question. But only 1 is a 7sec car. Not giving what you offer is scamming. The fact he done have 3 7 sec specs is scamming. Case closed his is a scammer
  • Options
    bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts
    Bud plenty of people make new accounts and move their best cars over to restart the level rewards so just because he has 3 r class that run 7 secs doesnt make him a scammer
  • Options
    Rob96Rob96 Registered Users 1,070 Posts
    Firekid sounds fishy if you ask me I would of made this exact same post. Now FsAviX has gone from Saying that "it's NOT him" to now defending the guy. Also offering 2 campaign cars first for the NSX RR is a bit stupid and makes it seem more fishy and also giving different names for vouches made it worse for you. People should be careful when dealing with this guy in my opinion.
  • Options
    What I don't understand about this stupid argument is that no trade has taken place.
    FFS both of you girls drop it and move.
    There is a saying, innocent until PROVEN guilty, and as no such trade between you has taken place, no guilt can be apportioned.
    So put your toys back in the pram and MOVE ON
  • Options
    Bump to top
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    Make it active
  • Options
    It's on top again
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    You claim I do not have three 7 second rx7 spec but I actually have 4 on firekid919. I can run you over and over with the rx7's and always hit 7. I have done nothing wrong.

My old account names are:
    Firekid919
    Mikeyfiash
    Fsavix the 2nd
    Fire kid919
    Mikeyflash
  • Options
    1VSDRUKLEIN1VSDRUKLEIN Registered Users 143 Posts
    It is a scammer, search firekid919 on the forum you will see, last night he scammed mee for my falcon supercar. Before that we have dkne a deal and vouche for eavh other. The same scheme with i have must give my car to another car, not to him.