Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Rangel091714 SCAMMER!

Watch out for Rangel091713 he's a scammer took my NSX R,Ford Mustang RE and like 5X R34 and all kinds of other gem and turf cars watch out for em.

Comments

• Options
    DavinsheDavinshe Registered Users 78 Posts
    How he did it?
  • Options
    Lunati04Lunati04 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Ive sold and traded with rangel091713. Always have good transactions with him. Hard to believe without any proof. You have any screenshots. Maybe it was somebody else posing as the real rangel.
  • Options
    Buby24Buby24 Registered Users 3,151 Posts
    Put proof brotha cuz i make a lot of transaction with him w/o problems!!!
  • Options
    Rangel091713Rangel091713 Registered Users 383 Posts
    The deal was half the cars & half the money. You sent me half the cars and i sent you more than half the money. I really dont get how i am a scammer,?
  • Options
    JdmrsxtypesJdmrsxtypes Registered Users 22 Posts
    U knew the deal all those cars weren't worth no 75 the deal was 145 half now half later been a week now u never payed up and now u deleted me quit beeting around the bush regardless Ima keep posting this up letting ppl know your a scammer
  • Options
    I wouldn't come on here and waste my time writing these big paragraphs for no reason I'm just looking out for u guys and putting this guy on the spot
  • Options
    i never asked you for any order of cars. You said ima send you half the cars starting from A-z and you sent me half the cars like we said. You still have the other half of cars in your garage.? So in my eyes that was a straight deal. Half the cars for half the money was the deal. And thats what we did. You still have the other half so how did i scam you?
  • Options
    Your just making yourself look stupid.lol. Half the cars for half the money was the deal and you even addmitted it. I have screenshot that i sent you half the money. You still have the other half of cars in your garage. And you were the one who chose the order of cars sent.
  • Options
    Whatever bro u know u scammed me you lil pos but like I said that's what I get for making deals with little kids I'm just going to leave it like that I could care less it's just a game but as for you I suggest u get a real a job and quit trying to sell and buy these cars for petty cash since you say you have one on the way!