Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost my Impreza without racing

8darth racer88darth racer8 Registered Users 694 Posts
A guy appriched me with a civic for a race and as i know i would win i raised for pinks, anyhow the countdown went all the way to 0.0 and then an error massage popped up saying i have to restart and when it resarted i have lost my Impreza without even racing.

Please sort this out and i need my impreza back

Comments

• Options
    FiveSixDuceFiveSixDuce Registered Users 284 Posts
    Get used to it glu/cie won't refund ur lost car happen to plenty of people. Nothing u can do but move on. Same thing happen to me with my max r34 vs a civic they would just tell u it's ur connection.
  • Options
    Thats totally unfair i didnt even race the countdown went to zero and then it resrated and i lost the car totally unfair
  • Options
    FiveSixDuceFiveSixDuce Registered Users 284 Posts
    no matter how many people complain. Cie/glu will not do anything it's either u move or quit. Even if u spend real money in this game, they don't give a squat about it.
  • Options
    jp1010jp1010 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Tht almost happened to me in maxxed evo x. Only instead or re starting i didnt i just hit back on my phone. Also it not worth to pinks a nice car vs pos civic. Just my own 02
  • Options
    scaffolding Sutionsscaffolding Sutions Registered Users 42 Posts
    This just happened with me with my maxed rx7 spec against a evo..... had me pissed people can exploit the game like this and we spend money for no customer support on issues like this.... I can't believe this my favorite car and fastest.... I'm pissed just put over 30$ into game last night starting to regret that and all the rest if they don't do something about it I'm going back to clash of clans I'm pissed
  • Options
    EvilDan77EvilDan77 Registered Users 282 Posts
    Easy trick to keep your car when this happens is to not hit the restart button. Wait until you see the spinning emblem behind the restart button and it will say the race was a tie. Then restart. I know it's to late, but keep this in mind if it happens again in the future. Ok.
  • Options
    AHMADXXXAHMADXXX Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi my friend . It happend with me yesterday I lost my Nissan Nismo GTR fully loaded without the racing and I contacted them and still there is no answer !! I spent around $500 dollars in this games. Now I have less than 6 hrs to loose my car if I didn't buy it. Really it pissed me off. If they didn't solve this issue I will quit playing this games. It is not worth it to spend money and time.
  • Options
    AHMADXXXAHMADXXX Registered Users 4 Posts
    ؛/ that's it i quit ... I will rate this game big zero
  • Options
    THRASHNTHRASHN Registered Users 5 Posts
    I lost my maxed z28 just by logging on. Didn't race or pinks the car. Still waiting on a response from glu/cie. The hacks and glitches in this game is getting ridiculous.
  • Options
    I'm still so mad about my rx 7 spec being lost its the car that won me my Stella 930 I loved it and had over 20 cars I won from pinking it thwn some idiot takes it using an exploit uhgggg..... I'm back on now just got to work to max my Stella now I guess bit the only people who will pink a stella are those who know they can beat them..... so doubtful on gaining more cars through pinking my stella....
  • Options
    Now I log on game and my next fastest car gone and I never raced it it was just gone and re buy for 200$ so my stella gone now for no reason this shit sucks ass I'm fukin done with this game going back to clash of clans I wrote two emails to customer support and not even a reply I'm furious to even think I spent money on this game to lose all my cars that are fast one by pinks exploit time run out shit and now stella gone for nothing not even the time out exploit fukin bs
  • Options
    Hi guys
    So anyone got their lost cars?
    Well not me since they only returned the cars lost from 1/11 to 3/11 but what about us our cara been lost in some bullshit error and nothing is happening to get them back
  • Options
    They finally returned my rx7 spec and my stella saying they normally don't do that but because my accounts standing they will make an exception
  • Options
    Heck yeah but watch out for hmoobphajejliab he is a big scammer