Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Retiring Top Player, All cars up for sale!! mostly turf tuned

hey looks like its about time I'm quitting this game. All cars will be for sale via paypal. Add me in game K24Frank, if you are interested in buying cars.

I can give you guys bundle deals and can throw in some extra cars.

I got over 400+ Cars

Vouchers on Page24

Comments

• Options
    crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Bump for legit seller buy with confident
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    But Frank we have so much fun in the lobbies!!! Turbo Notch :D
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    kingarchie oh an dadkingarchie oh an dad Registered Users 213 Posts