Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

♧Dustyduff Retirement Supersale♧

Leave a vouch if you know I'm legit.

I'm officially done with this game. I my decide to keep a few cars to mess around with, but my turfing days are over. The terrible turf car selection and issues as of late have made me move on. There will be a series of threads that are like this that I will start making. I have over 790 cars on my main account (not including my spare/turf account). I'm starting with the sale of my RWB collection (over 50 total).

$13 Stellas and $16 Ramis. I have TONS to sell, but first come first serve.

I also have mils for sale @ $15 each. You must have at least 100k to start if you're buying mils.
Prev1

Comments

• crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Dusty I will miss u one of the best buddy I ever met . Super legit seller deal with confident
  • OGsmoke215OGsmoke215 Registered Users 1,548 Posts
    how much for an rx-7 B class?
  • KingstudsKingstuds Registered Users 118 Posts
    I added you in game. I call first dibs on unwrapped subie sport. Also want Rota and nsxRR
  • GodronGodron Registered Users 126 Posts
    Accepting rrc? Or $$ only?
    Bump. Waiting for ya to add me m8 or free room on friends list
  • xx THUNDERSTRUCK xxxx THUNDERSTRUCK xx Registered Users 189 Posts
    How many stellas u have?
  • dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    This particular thread is for RWBs.....if you're interested in other cars.......you'll have to wait until I post the thread for them.
  • FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    Would you consider a c7, pagani and 2 mills package at this point and if so, how much? Ign is the same if you prefer. Thanks
    And I will not be adding anyone unless we have made a deal. I will not be giving cars away.

I have over 50+ vouches as legit seller.
    2 stellas for 26$ pp? Was having issues with pp last week but can try and see if works. Pm me your pp info
    How much are u wanting for them In rrc....
    Bumper on up. I prefer PP....but as far as RRC. I'll do Stellas for 950k and Ramis for 1.2M
  • Vannin SteveVannin Steve Registered Users 28 Posts
    Got a COPO?
  • cookieMonster209cookieMonster209 Registered Users 78 Posts
    Ima hit u soon for one duff. He's 100% legite
  • FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    Rami maxed?
  • alers77alers77 Registered Users 25 Posts
    do you have a no conversion stella ? or maybe no nos ? if you haved il take one
  • ZzzzaidaZzzzaida Registered Users 70 Posts
    how about the class c?
    Was I too far off for even a counter? If so, I apologize, I'm new to these deals
    Bump it up
    Dusty... I'm trying to add u ingame but your garage must be huge. HMU...
    Xx Ice Ice Baby xX. Looking at mills and stellas cuz.
  • Risk it allRisk it all Registered Users 79 Posts
    You selling the copo 50$ I tunes or paypal
  • Baucemikan2Baucemikan2 Registered Users 448 Posts
    But for Legit player
  • Megatron27Megatron27 Registered Users 311 Posts
    Big hit on RR. RR needs to realize what they are losing. This guy is 100% loyal and about the game. He has been a true superstar since I started playing this game. I know I'm making the right decision to leave this game now. Dusty thank you for everything and good luck bro!
    Couldn't work out the other deal, but do you have turf tuned RWB, I'm looking for a Stella and a rami set up for 1668 lobby
  • 96cumminz96cumminz Registered Users 59 Posts
    PM me I'm interested buyer
  • kingarchie oh an dadkingarchie oh an dad Registered Users 213 Posts
    Do you take english itunes ? If so im iterested in mils and stella's
  • King AchieKing Achie Registered Users 151 Posts
    How much rrc for a rami or stella , rotanna?
  • draginyoudraginyou Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dusty is legit he will be missed
  • big daddy dizzlebig daddy dizzle Registered Users 21 Posts
    Damn dusty. Turfs won't be the same without you.
  • b00sted 07ssb00sted 07ss Registered Users 61 Posts
    Sub I want the newer silvia