Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

INFIDELS INC, Calling you out! Everyone I've dealt with phrase read and comment!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/mgu65otqyv4wcmv/AADiq42SD8hwGSb5YMl0hOk6a

All of INFIDELS INC, are trying to ruin my reputation that I have built. Wizzle has been very good about all this and I am trying to help him replace the car that was scammed by someone claiming to be me.... please see the images of the b person and how the l they used my pic and a variation of my name ..... BLAZED and others are in turf lobbies telling everyone that I scammed, when he has no idea of how many people I have helped get started and for others.!!!

What I ask is that anyone who has ever dealt with me please back me and show INFIDELS that they are wrong!!!!!!

Comments

• ZacV10ZacV10 Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Bump this up the top
  • MiltonczMiltoncz Registered Users 66 Posts
    Ive never had a problem with Zacv10, Legit and great guy
  • ZO SICKZO SICK Registered Users 9 Posts
    This is absurd everyone... the imposter ZACV1O is using a O not a 0. The real ZacV10 with the numeral at the end is as legit as they come...
  • Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    ZacV10 is my bro and we have dealt many of times. He has helped me out a lot with cars also.
    Thanks guys I really appreciate the words. I wish someone would respond from INFIDELS since they can talk on game
  • Monster5Monster5 Registered Users 714 Posts
    How do you mistaken a level 18 with no cars and a level 250? I'm the exception though....
    Bump this up, infidels please respond
  • NAKAI SANNNAKAI SANN Registered Users 176 Posts
    Zac legit
  • joeamgjoeamg Registered Users 75 Posts
    Zacv10 is legit and has helped me all along
    Bump this up!!! Thank you all still no infidels
  • GwellsdealGwellsdeal Registered Users 101 Posts
    Bro the main thing that had people wondering was why you still insisted on keeping the same pic despite how many times the "imposter" scammed somebody pretending to be you. Only now you change your pic? Don't get me wrong we've dealt before too but if you really look at it? You've enabled this imposter by keeping the same pic knowing theta there is someone apparently "using" your name and credentials. It just seems all a bit sketchy to some people man. A lot of people on game are on edge too because of the b.s that's been going on and the amount of hackers and scammers. Think twice about calling us out again buddy. If you really have no connection to the other zacv10 then there's no need to worry right?
    Bump, I want everyone to be made aware so this doesn't happen again!
  • SMOKNSSSMOKNSS Registered Users 24 Posts
    It just seems a little dumb to me. I know that if I were to deal with Zac and he went from a level 250 with a car lot for a garage to a low level with a couple of cars I would be a little weary. I know Zac personally and we deal with cars and money almost every day. Zac is as legit as they come and goes above and beyond for everyone he deals with.
  • FORREST FORREST GULPFORREST FORREST GULP Registered Users 12,751 Posts
    This is absurd. I've dealt with you numerous times. You are 100% legit. Sorry you have to deal with this.
  • Baucemikan2Baucemikan2 Registered Users 448 Posts
    100% Legit here, has always helped me in any way possible
  • gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    zac is 100% legit, i know guys from the infidels inc too. i hope this gets resolved asap
    PINKSLIP!
  • WizzzzzlewayneWizzzzzlewayne Registered Users 80 Posts
    Idfc it's done and over with it is what it is yall need to stop trippin, I didn't pay enough attention whatever oh well
  • skidmark67skidmark67 Registered Users 16 Posts
    100% good guy has went out of his way to help me
  • DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    100% Legit.... Must be a boy running that show. Zac u need somewhere to go hmu spots here, even tho seen ur on blitz. We finished like 3-4 spots ahead of y'all. Always real close lol. Were going for t25 this round hard. As I'm sure all are. Basically in clear terms...Fuk em. :) no offense infidels I know are all cool seems.